• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have You Ever Received A Warning on a Forum?

Have you ever received a warning on an online forum?

• Yes

Votes: 38 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters

indigohex

Post By The Mad Man
Reaction score
The title of the thread explains it all. Have you ever received a warning on the forums? And no, this question is not just limited to this forums, as it can be on any forums you are on.

On another forum (which I used my real name on), I received a warning for flaming another forum member.

I do here. This time, it's my fourth time I got warned for brought up some copyright violation issue.

Way back when here, it was because my signature was too big.

Also got an informal one elsewhere for reviving an old thread.

Last edited:
on a different forum, i recieved warnings for post quality, "rude behavior"(i didn't mean to come off as rude tho), and having a bad word in my usertitle

Nope. Just never really opted to voice my real opinions.

In 2013 I got two on Bulbagardens
Feb 3rd for pointless post (posted a comment in the wrong section) & Oct 23.
So far I have not received anymore.

I have gotten banned in a music forum, almost 10 years ago.
For spams and rude behavior.

Nobody in this world is perfect. I've gotten a ton of warnings on other forums, got premabanned at 1 forums (Which was filled with evil staffs, trolls and spammers). I believe that I only gotten 3 warnings here for pointless posts so yeah. :cool:

I have calmed down over the years. xD

For here, none that I'm aware of.

Way back in 2001 (when I was 14 years old), I did get two warnings for large signature sizes and linking massive URLs on this one forum that's no longer around. I also made a sock puppet account that earned me a week-long ban. Wow, I was a dumb teenager back then...

Last edited:
Twice here, both for being too political. On a Toontown forum I used to frequent, I got more warnings over the years for... gradually forgetting the site is G-rated.

In GameFAQs, my threads get constantly deleted for being "off-topic". It's a problem everyone there shares, except the trolls apparently. During my short time at Seribii, I was pounded by warnings for no apparent reason, which is part of the reason which I don't use it anymore. Plus, a couple of minor warnings on TVTropes. Thankfully, no warnings here... yet.

On here I never had an official warning, just an in thread one directed at me because I was mini modding.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom