• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Je suis ne en 1992. J'ai 16 ans. <French rocks!>
I fell in love with Poketto Monsuta about 2000. I can't remember exactly where I first saw it. Either a Spiderman comic or in Argos.<Grrrrr...I usually remember EVERYTHING!> I was just wondering: what on earth is this Pokemon exactly? Then I started watching the anime, then I got deeper...and deeper...

1984, I'm 24.

I had little to no interest in Pokemon at first, until I got Red as a surprise Christmas present in 1998. I still didn't care to play it, but I was at my relatives' house and was bored so I figured why not, and I've been addicted to Pokemon games ever since.

Born in '95. Only got into Pokemon around 03/04, with Blue. Left for a bit, and came back hard, with Emerald, MD Red, Fire Red, MD Blue, Diamond, and now MD Darkness. Branched into online community (Bulbapedia) last year (08), joined up to Bulbagarden a month ago, loving it! =)

I was born in 1991.

I liked Pokemon since I was like...six? But then I like, temporarily stopped liking it for a while, or at least pretended to stop caring during middle school.

Now, it's like...not considered weird to wear animu and/or pokemon related stuff or anything, so no one says anything, and most people probably just assume I'm one of those people who stopped watching the show during Orange Islands and now likes stuff like Naruto and Bleach.

Neither of the above are true though. :S

But yeah, I'm 17. My birthday's in August 8D

Uh, lets see..... Pokemon came out when I was 10 or eleven and now I'm 24. I still watch it too.

1989, 20 years now =)

Hooked since pokemon came to europe.

Pokemon F-T-W!

Woo hoo! Apparently my generation PWNs when it comes to being Pokemon fans!...or just coincidentally knowing about this forum. I was born in '91, and I turn 18 on Sunday. Pokemon's awesome. It's one of the few games I'm good at.

i was born in 1992 i have every single gameboy game except platinum because it is not out in Australia yet

I am starting to get bored with it though which is good cause i cop a lot of s#%t for it from my brother and his friends

I may not be a Pokemon Fan anymore because I stopped being one; however, I'm 17 years old still. Becoming 18 this July ready for the world.

This is going to make me feel old.

Im 22, got into Pokemon from Day 1 in America. Was rather hardcore then moved on in the Advanced generation series, but Im baaaaaaaack.

When I saw that Pokemon was having a 10th anniversery....yeah I felt old.

I am 20 years old, and I got into Pokémon because my best friend at the time was really into it. This was around the fall of 1999.

EDIT: Just took a look at that and realized this year will be my tenth watching Pokémon. Scary thought.

I'm silly. I lied. :p
O:

You could get arrested by the internet police, you know, the ones who got Elementary Penguin.....

Woo hoo! Apparently my generation PWNs when it comes to being Pokemon fans!...or just coincidentally knowing about this forum. I was born in '91, and I turn 18 on Sunday. Pokemon's awesome. It's one of the few games I'm good at.

Stop turning 18 before me ):<

I like this year's poll because its more accurate, now we do know which age range is the largest in Bulbagarden.

can't tell anyone exactly (security reasons by my parents) but I'm somwhere between 12 and 17.

^Im with him or you could just read my page to find out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom