• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hunter x Hunter Mafia: Survive the Hunter Exam! - Endgame: Examinee Hunters Eliminated, Town Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me I'm not too late to join.

A perfect square to confirm.

Confirming.

Or, to avoid being a chain-breaking demon, Fifth to do so.

Last edited:
Day 1 - The Hunter Exam Group Assembles!
Day 1 - The Hunter Exam Group Assembles!

Hunter_Exam_Arc.jpg

The applicants, hailing from all over the world, gathered at the exam site. Each had their own reasons for participating, but all had one common goal: To become a pro Hunter. However, they would be wise to exercise caution, as some among them will gladly use force and manipulation to make sure that the unworthy and the weak will be weeded out, never to be heard from again.

It is now Day 1. The phase will end in 48 hours on Tuesday, November 27 at 11:00 PM PST (UTC-8), unless a HYPER-MAJORITY is reached. Consider this time the current nominal update time for each phase, unless otherwise stated. Make sure to convert time zones.

With 12 players alive, HYPER-MAJORITY will require 9 votes for a phase-ending hammer.

Good luck and have fun surviving the Hunter Exam!

Confirming!

VOTE: Neosquid.
I don't think I've seen you here in a while? If so welcome back! If not then I am very forgetful lol.

HumanDawn said:
They're Mafia. Lynch them.
What a cruel accusation...:eek:

VOTE: Pikochu

Because he posted directly above me.

Vote: Alex Kaz
To take off my RVS checklist :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom