• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

KoD's World of G.I.M.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presidian

cuter in person
Reaction score

worldofgimpbanner.jpg

Welcome to my lair~ >: 3 Before I do anything for you:

Rules

No Rushing Me
No Reminders, I’m trying my best
I can only do three tries per request. If you don’t like any of them, boo-hoo
Use Request Forms only! You may post a small little comment on the bottom, but you must make a request in order to post here.
You must give me credit if you choose to use any of your requests in your signature or as your avatar!

Now… Drum roll… Here are some of the temporarily limited things I can do for you:

Wind Effect Text
Examples
appleairbrush.th.jpg
airbrushtechnique.th.jpg

I can use this effect in any color, to any side, and to any 1-3-word text that you would like.

Request Form

Code:
[B] Wind Effect [/B]
Username: 
Color: (Describe, please)
Directions: (Top, Bottom, Right, Left, or All)
Text: (1-3 Words, please)
Font: (Describe. I probably don’t have your preferred font)

Animated Banners
Examples
Click Here (Sorry, It's not animated here for some reason...)

I can make an animated banner with any type of background/image that you provide. I can do various backgrounds with just a short description.

Request Form

Code:
 [B]Animated Banner[/B]
Username:
Color of Background (optional):
Background Image: (If you ask for a certain size of banner besides the standard that I choose. Please give me a link.)
Text of Banner:
Color of Text:
Font:

Frames

Examples:
flamedesignborder.th.jpg
supernovaborder.th.gif

I can frame any image you’d like, with any color, and any of the three styles that I can offer: a transparent design (like the first example), a color of your choice, a color of your choice with glass effect, and a “Supernova” border (like the second example). I can do animated borders, preferably with the Supernova Border. The Supernova can be any color you’d like.

Request Form

Code:
[B]Frame[/B]
Username:
Type of Border: (Transparent Border, Supernova Animated, Normal Supernova, Normal Border, Glass Effect Border)
Color of Supernova/Border:
Image:

Glinted Text
Examples
glintedapplelettering.th.jpg
lightgloss.th.jpg

I can glint text of any color with any type of background image, or flame (see “Flame” for more details). I can only glint up to 3 words at a time. One-letter words count.

Request Form

Code:
[B]Glinted Text[/B]
Username:
Color of Text:
Text:

Flame Effect
Example
flamenv.th.jpg

This “Flame Effect” is completely random, and can’t come out the exact same twice. I can do this alone, I can frame it, I can do all sorts of things with this Flame Effect. It comes in all shapes, colors, and sizes.

Request Form

Code:
[B]Flame Effect[/B]
Username:
Description: (Describe what you want me to search for)
Color of Flame Effect:
Background Color:

I’ll be adding more to the list as I learn more about G.I.M.P.​

Slots
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-