• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Left Brain, Right Brain, or Both (golden)?

Which one are you?

• Right brained

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Left brained

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Both (A.K.A. Golden)

Votes: 29 54.7%

• Total voters

Outcast

Perfect Nonsense
Reaction score
Everyone is either right brained or left brained. Some people have what is known as both, or 'golden', which means your brain uses both sides almost equally . None of these is better than another, it just shows how your brain works. than You can get a quick answer by taking polls about it, or just by knowing yourself

Right-brained people usaully a little more creative, are subjective, and looks at things as a whole.

Left brained people are usaully more logical,are objective, and look at things as parts.

I am both (or golden), so I guess I am about equal...

I'm right-handed and thus would usually be left-brained, but since my mind revolves around creativity and logic (mostly creativity), I think I'm "golden".

I am also right-handed, meaning I'm left-brained, but both traits relay to me as well.
So I'm sorta Golden :p

Thanks.

Like Chebon and CK, I'm right handed, but both of the two traits mentioned match me, so I'd be Golden.

Right brained by far. My left brain needs more employment.

I have quite a bit of both, but I tend to lean more toward the left-brained end.

Left brained mostly with a slice of the right brain.

I am known for being creative, however I always look at things in parts e.g-Multiplying without a calculator, as in 234X7363, I will NOT use an algorithm(I don't know how to, my Primary school discouraged it and I am probably the only person in the school who was always in a class where the teacher didn't like students using algorithms(now, when someone tries teaching me, I forget in like 2 minutes(and I'm in the top maths class)))

Left, but I like to think I have some creativity sometimes...

I'm right-brained~! :D Creativity is my specialty.

I am left-brained; I'm very analytical, and think logically.

I took a test once that said I am a whole brain with a preference for my right side.

Right brained. I'm left handed and more creative.

I'm...both. I can do everything the same with my two hands....except my right hand's writing looks neater...other than that, they're all the same.

I think Logically and spacially than I do with creativity. I'm Right-handed. Even my right eye is dominant.

I'd say left-brained, and I'm surprised to be in the minority.

Traits from both, but neither fully, so Semi-Golden.

Back
Top Bottom