• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for Some Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agamemnon

Wide-Ruling Son of Atreus
Reaction score
I am looking for the following pokemon with their hidden ability:

- Buneary (Limber)
- Ralts (Telepathy)
- Minccino (Skill Link)

- Skrelp (Adaptability)

I can offer BP items for these Pokemon.

Last edited:
Sup? -w-)/ I can get ya the HA mons. Need them IV bred?

Sup? -w-)/ I can get ya the HA mons. Need then bred?

That would be great - I do not need them to be IV bred. What would you like in exchange?

Last edited:
Hmm more than items I'd love some mons, if you can see what you have I'd be thankful, unless you want to give only items for them.

Besides those listed, I also have some 5 IV leftover:

- Ralts (timid)
- Golett (adamant)
- Trapinch (jolly)
- Skarmory (impish)
- Togetic (bold)
- Nidoran (female) (modest)
- Bulbasaur (modest)
- Absol (naive)
- Shuppet (adamant)
- Corphish (adamant)

Sorry, got all of them >.< What about a power item for each?

Any is okay xD I will breed them now, gonna vm ya when they are ready 'kay? -w-

I can give you a Buneary with Limber. I'll take a Protector in return. As for the Pokemon holding it... I guess it doesn't matter. :p

I can give you a Buneary with Limber. I'll take a Protector in return. As for the Pokemon holding it... I guess it doesn't matter. :p

Someone has already agreed to get me one, sorry.

I can give you one right now though, I have a few handy. Better to get it sooner rather than later, no? But if you don't want me to, I can't force you. xP

I can give you one right now though, I have a few handy. Better to get it sooner rather than later, no? But if you don't want me to, I can't force you. xP

Once there's an offer and acceptance, a contract is valid. While there are situations where an efficient breach would be justified, this certaintly is not one of them. I am still counting on the other party for the other two Pokemon--a breach could jeopardize the entire contract.

Once there's an offer and acceptance, a contract is valid. While there are situations where an efficient breach would be justified, this certaintly is not one of them. I am still counting on the other party for the other two Pokemon--a breach could jeopardize the entire contract.

...Huh?

...Huh?

Translation: It's rude to go back on a deal once you've made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom