• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Movie 15: The Muskedeers and Kyurem

Guys, we already know that Ash will not get less than 50% of focus here. It would be nice if Iris co-starred.

I feel like 5 legendaries in one movie is too much. The second movie was pushing it with four. @_@

Guys, we already know that Ash will not get less than 50% of focus here. It would be nice if Iris co-starred.

I feel like 5 legendaries in one movie is too much. The second movie was pushing it with four. @_@

The Arceus movie had 5 legendaries and it was ok. It's still one of my favourite Pokemon movie. I don't think it'll be too much because they'll give the Musketeers Trio minor roles like the Beasts Trio in the Zoroark movie and focus on Kyurem and Keldeo like Giratina and Shaymin in the Shaymin movie.

Meh. I expect this movie to be handled badly. Five legendaries, all having their theatrical debut. That even beats the four presented in Pokemon 2000, and all three of those really did was "Ima firin mah lazor!". >_>

I haven't found a Pokemon movie to have heart or be enjoyable since the AG era, give or take a few moments, but as movies, the DP trilogy and Master of Illusions failed horribly in my eyes.

In part it's all the pointless focus on Ash. He's going to be there forever damnit, give the other guys some spotlight.

Anyways, Keldeo and the Muskadeers where and no-brainer considering the Pokedex numbering. Kyurem yes, and no. History has proven the past three generations that the thrid game mascot will most likely star in the second film of it's generation.

What made me think otherwise was Meloetta and Kyurem's possible new form. With Kyurem out of the way by movie 16, and the Kami trio not having a theatrical debut, it only leaves Meloetta and Genesect to cover two more movies. The Muskadeers group is composed of enough Pokemon already to execute a decent movie. What can be done alone with Meloetta? I highly doubt she'll debut alongside Genesect. With Kyurem and Meloetta having alternate forms, a fun storyline could've been cooked. Also having Kyurem star in movie 16 instead of 15 would've made the passing of Gen 5 go by more slowly.

This movie will have 5 legendaries, and a possible new form for one of them. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Keldeo himself where to get a new form. >_>

Merchandise wise, I'm freaking happy. Tons of Kyurem goods for the next year. Anime-wise, I am still dissapoint.

so they are going to make the same mistake they did in the 13th movie again -___-? putting too much pokemon into the plot and give us a BAD movie

now I think the story will be that a guy will capture keldeo to make a kyrum and the three Muskedeers come and help him out ,while Ash comes out of no were to help them and then they understand that ppl are not bad as they thought,even the evil guy will be a good guy and every one is happy !!! SHITTTT!!!

What made me think otherwise was Meloetta and Kyurem's possible new form. With Kyurem out of the way by movie 16, and the Kami trio not having a theatrical debut, it only leaves Meloetta and Genesect to cover two more movies. The Muskadeers group is composed of enough Pokemon already to execute a decent movie. What can be done alone with Meloetta? I highly doubt she'll debut alongside Genesect. With Kyurem and Meloetta having alternate forms, a fun storyline could've been cooked. Also having Kyurem star in movie 16 instead of 15 would've made the passing of Gen 5 go by more slowly.

Legendaries can reappear, I always thought we'd get to see Genesect with all three of the tao trio, and their gonna start advertising th gen 3 pokemon as well eventually, Jirachi?

I'm guessing UK is next, although France would have made more sense.
I think there was something on Twitter that the writers visited the UK last August (can't remember the name of the place they visited right now). They visited France in August 2010, and we know where that lead into... :)

Legendaries can reappear, I always thought we'd get to see Genesect with all three of the tao trio, and their gonna start advertising th gen 3 pokemon as well eventually, Jirachi?

That has proven true. But when remakes have been/are about to be released. But honestly, I don't want to bring THAT topic over here.

Yay another movie! I always get excited whenever a new movie is announced, because I always hope for the best. I'm interested in learning more about the Muskedeers. At least, I look forward to the beautiful animation and pretty scenery.

I think there was something on Twitter that the writers visited the UK last August (can't remember the name of the place they visited right now). They visited France in August 2010, and we know where that lead into... :)

If the new location if based on London or my hometown, Southampton, I might just faint in amazement. :D

Anyway, I'm guessing that Kyurem will get an alternate forme to coincide with Pokemon Gre(a)y, just like what they did with Giratina.

... Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Keldeo himself where to get a new form. >_>

Merchandise wise, I'm freaking happy. Tons of Kyurem goods for the next year. Anime-wise, I am still dissapoint.

Keldeo isn't even officially revealed in its current forme by Nintendo. I highly doubt it's getting a new forme.

Keldeo isn't even officially revealed in its current forme by Nintendo. I highly doubt it's getting a new forme.
*cough*Shaymin*cough*

But seriously, I don't know if both Kyurem and Keldeo will get new formes.

Ah, you're right. Forgot about it. I still think Kyurem is more likely given its history.

There is still no guarantee that there will be a forme change in the first place, as much as we would like one for Kyurem.

There is still no guarantee that there will be a forme change in the first place, as much as we would like one for Kyurem.

I think we're just hoping for one after getting a heap of new formes in Platinum. Though, I guess this confirms that we're getting Pokemon Grey in 2012 and the possible RS remake in 2013.

I think we're just hoping for one after getting a heap of new formes in Platinum. Though, I guess this confirms that we're getting Pokemon Grey in 2012 and the possible RS remake in 2013.

Why would be get remakes in 2013? Its next year (2012) or not, at least it have always been 10 years in between a remake :b

This is not an RSE remake thread, or a Pokémon Grey thread. Alternate formes being debuted here is perfectly fine to talk about however.

If this movie will feature Keldeo as our event Pokemon, that leaves Meloetta and Genesect. It's probable that they have a chance to appear together in a future movie. Although there isn't signs of Kyurem's new form (should there be any), I like to believe that they want to surprise us. Edinburgh sounds like a very nice place to base a location from, as the legendaries are European-based, and after taking a look at a few pictures, this place is really beautiful.

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom