• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
just watched a subed trailer and...WHAT keldeo is just battling kyurem to become a Sacred Swordsman !!!!!!!! my GOD

I thought Kyurem killed keldeo's parent and that's why Keldeos is fighting him....then does that mean that Kyurem isn't an evil pokemon....it is just like a...trainer or master ...eww

just watched a subed trailer and...WHAT keldeo is just battling kyurem to become a Sacred Swordsman !!!!!!!! my GOD

I thought Kyurem killed keldeo's parent and that's why Keldeos is fighting him....then does that mean that Kyurem isn't an evil pokemon....it is just like a...trainer or master ...eww

What's wrong with that? It seems kind of interesting instead of the whole "evil Pokemon is really misunderstood" thing we've had for ages.

Um, I'm pretty sure Kyurem is still the villain in this...I mean, he shouts "MUDA DA!" before shooting fire at Keldeo.

MUDA DA, is, like, villain 101 in Japan.

What's wrong with that? It seems kind of interesting instead of the whole "evil Pokemon is really misunderstood" thing we've had for ages.

I actually don't find watching a 1 and a half hour of a BIG pokemon training another one interesting at all,The only reason why I can still see this movie is bcuz I wanna see these pokemon(s) in action.

and don't put much hopes on that the "misunderstanding" is the base of all shitty pokemon movies.

Maybe the movie is about the Musketeers training Keldeo, and battling Kyurem is a test?

You know What !
I believe Unova in B2W2 change because Kyurem blast through all over Unova in search of Keldeo !

Guys! Big news!

There is a manga adaptation of M15!

It's gonna start next month.

Isn't that a little late?

579429282.jpg

I guess they're looking to have it run along the first few months of the games release, and not as buildup to the film. Kinda weird since we'll know what happens, but whatever. Nice to have it I suppose.

If I can talk about the Pokémon Short that will be showing allong the movie, I'd say the next thing.

I bet we'll see that Marill again. Yes, the JigglyMarill. The thing that needs to die.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this movie. I'm wondering if this will take place before season 2...

Isn't THE Jiggly itself supposed to appear there? In that case, I doubt that Marill will appear too...

Keldeo Slightly-Shaved Off Horn Forme?

Or a plot-point?

And I guess Pokemon Fan is leaking? Neat.

Forme change to regrow the horn, calling it now.

Seems like the sea pony is currently being treated as a punching bag to build up the hype of its true power either the middle or near the end of the film.

where is Keldeo's ass ?? in the games it has, here ..?? are they afraid of the censorship ?? lol

where is Keldeo's ass ?? in the games it has, here ..?? are they afraid of the censorship ?? lol

What a dreadful loss, that they should censor such an integral part of the movie. The nerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom