• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is keldeo fighting with kyurem ?

No reason at all. I really hope the Sacred Swordsmen aren't able to defeat Kyurem though after watching the trailer they were having a hard time against White Kyurem in Overdrive so this fight seems one sided to me.

Interesting that Kyurem just up and tansformed into White Kyurem at will like that.

No reason at all. I really hope the Sacred Swordsmen aren't able to defeat Kyurem though after watching the trailer they were having a hard time against White Kyurem in Overdrive so this fight seems one sided to me.

do you understand japanese ?? in the full trailer keldeo say something about kyurem when cobalion hit it.

I...just realized that Shoko is the girl from pokemon smash,the girl that made Pichu sounds ANNOYING AS HELL,and made the worst pokemon movie song ever !!! but I still think Keldeo sounds good.....

Last edited:
Let me first say that I don't know much about Shoko's popularity.

The only voice work of Shoko's I have had a problem with was Spiky-eared Pichu. Pichu's dub voice was much better to hear. Shoko should never do a Pokémon voice again with that result.

But with her normal speaking roles (like Keldeo) I am alright with.

Last edited:
Okay , Does this movie has any new Human movie character ?
All I see is Kyurem, Keldeo and some other legendary pokemon !
So ,Is this movie even gonna have some new human movie character ?
This movie will be boring without new movie character who happen to be human !

Okay , Does this movie has any new Human movie character ?
All I see is Kyurem, Keldeo and some other legendary pokemon !
So ,Is this movie even gonna have some new human movie character ?
This movie will be boring without new movie character who happen to be human !

Well, there's Marin, but we barely know anything about her aside from being a naive girl.

To be fair all the recent movies have been pretty much the same thing since DP began. I don't think there's much to expect out of the movies anymore aside from good animation and battle scenes.

To be fair all the recent movies have been pretty much the same thing since DP began. I don't think there's much to expect out of the movies anymore aside from good animation and battle scenes.

I don't even like the animation, at least regarding the characters, who always seem off, in my opinion. Why can't they have Iwane animate the human characters, as it was in the first movies? I mean, the scenery is always excellent, much better than the backgrounds in the episodes, but the characters, gosh, they look so ugly. It is as if their heads are squares.

I don't even like the animation, at least regarding the characters, who always seem off, in my opinion. Why can't they have Iwane animate the human characters, as it was in the first movies? I mean, the scenery is always excellent, much better than the backgrounds in the episodes, but the characters, gosh, they look so ugly. It is as if their heads are squares.

your are right characters in the movies looks different ,but in BW case they look better,at least the look like humans not just dolls with HUGE rounded eyes like the series.

as for the animation,I didn't like the past movie animation EXCEPT for 2 scenes,which are obviously animated by the same animator,who is the best among them all,The scene when emboar was battling Oshwate and when Ash found Victiny in the garden and then fell into the water,I love his unique style,maybe he just have to make a few more in-between frames.

Some scans of Coro Coro's bimonthly issue, which states that Kyurem can freely transform into Black Kyurem or White Kyurem.
www.dotup.org2908101.jpg
www.dotup.org2908088.jpg

The newest trailer feature the ending song name (which is memories) but who is the artist?

"Ugh?"

"Memories" hasn't been officially released yet, so there's no music video online. And since this is her debut single, there are no previous songs of hers to look up in the meantime, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom