• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Music Battle: Elite 4

RSE is the only one to have a truly unique theme for the Elite 4. BW does too but one segment is a homage to RSE's theme and so its not completely unique.

The RSE theme is downright awesome. The intense feeling it gives off tells you its time to get serious.

The anime one is amazing. All of the awesomeness of RSE theme + roaring electric guitars?

No words to describe it.

RSE is the only one to have a truly unique theme for the Elite 4. BW does too but one segment is a homage to RSE's theme and so its not completely unique.

The RSE theme is downright awesome. The intense feeling it gives off tells you its time to get serious.

The anime one is amazing. All of the awesomeness of RSE theme + roaring electric guitars?

No words to describe it.

I agree with this completely. Nothing else to say.

The Hoenn Anime Music is downright awesome. All of the epicness of the original, plus orchestral music and electric guitars? Booyah!

B/W's E4 theme has a distinct electronic beat that I like simply because it is unique.

HG/SS had an imitation of an electric guitar somewhere in there, which is why I liked it.

R/S/E's E4 theme is awesome. I heard that and I immediately thought, "shit's going down!". Not to mention the clapping added a cool touch too.

The Hoenn anime E4 theme is...eargasmically epic. Intense electric guitar coupled with pounding drumbeats, high intensity orchestra and what sounds like some awesome rhythmic clapping/stomping. AWESOME! :unworthy:

The Kanto anime theme also made nice use of the electric guitar.

Pokémon Stadium 2 was not quite as intense as the others but it still conveyed the high tension of the battle just as well.

B/W wins by far even if it has a RSE sample in it.

Fun fact: Only gens 3 and 5 have a unique Elite Four battle theme.

Black and White's music is my favourite. Its very intense which is perfect for an Elite Trainer battle.

I'm sure the remix in the RSemakes will change my choice though

Black and White for me.

D/P/Pl flubbed it in this area by simply lowering the pitch of the Gym Leader theme. Fail.

The Sinnoh anime version is really cool, I think, but...

The B/W Elite Four theme > all. It's the only one that made the Elite Four seem to pose a real threat, IMO. The beat and electronics used made it all the better.

I'm choosing BW.

Something about a slightly spooky and silly tune mixed with an epic tune equals a winning tune in my book.

This was a tough choice, but my vote goes to B/W. I like the fact that the music sounds spooky and ominous.

I picked both RSE and Black and White. While DPP's one is a little catchy, it has the same theme as the Gym Leader, which makes is a little less special. Basically the RSE one is unique and has some quality that makes it somewhat likeable, and BW is simple and effective.

Thanks for reading.

B/W has the most 'epic' tone, and sounds perfect for a tense battling scene.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom