• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 - GAME OVER: Town+Independent win [4.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 - NIGHT 0 - MAN YOUR BATTLESTATIONS [3-18-1

Firmaconning.

Or something.

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 - NIGHT 0 - MAN YOUR BATTLESTATIONS [3-18-1

Got it. And again I'm a character that I don't like very much (on mariowiki last time I was fucking Derpy out of all ponies).

confirm

Confirmed.

Um... Does me getting a role PM that says MLP:FiMafia Role PM mean I got my role? Cause if so, then Role Confirmed.

Confirmed.

Role confirmed.

I might be confirming my role. But you can never be too sure.

Last edited:

I WILL NEVER CONFIRM MY ROLE! NEVER!

oh, you got the read receipt? Never mind then ):

confirm

I WILL NEVER CONFIRM MY ROLE! NEVER!

You are such a rebel.

And only mafiosos are rebels.

So first mafioso confirmed.

Hey, I'm back!

Role confirmed.

edit: Also, I am now Buoy -- I got a username change. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

Confirmed?

For some reason I got the same role PM twice. Confirmed, in case you missed it before.

Day dawned to a rested town. Everypony woke up at slow paces, the previous night's planning having taken a toll.

The time for thinking had passed. It was time for action. Time to figure out who this threat was and kick them down several wells-or at

least eliminate them before any more damage to Ponyville could be done.

It is now Day 1. You may vote.

Phase ends at 10PM EDT on March 20, 2012

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 - DAY 1 - GUNS ARE LOADED [3-19]

Vote: No Lynch (user)
I want to challenge his/her/its claim of "invulnerable to being lynched"

Vote: No Lynch (term)

Because I refuse to kill all of the innocents. XD

Vote: Paperhorse

That's the best thing I can give you for your birthday. :(

Status