• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia [Brute Force Prevails! Ponyville Wins!] [8-29-11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MLP: Friendship is Mafia [DAY 11: CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIDE] [8-28-11]

Vote: Mijzelffan

Y'all know why.

Vote: Mijzelfan

The letters mysteriously stopped after Spike was eliminated, meaning you had a false role claim. Plus you are mafia.

Vote: Mijzelfan

The letters mysteriously stopped after Spike was eliminated, meaning you had a false role claim. Plus you are mafia.

Lol no they didn't. That was actually Mijz. Read before you make declarations like that, you mafia.

No they didn't. They were there every day all the way to TLZ's death. My roleclaim was as genuine as it could get. I just failed to mention that I could end one nightphase early. And that I'm the godfather.

Ye' talk too much, scallywags. :p Tea?

[video=youtube;SoVdUBDdpc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoVdUBDdpc4[/video]

Cuz everyone's doing it!

And mainly because of what he did last night.

Something Has Happened

The night before: A Bar Somewhere in Canterlot
131147213005.png
Oh you silly sister, of course I'd never decide to banish you twice in a row. Well it would be funny to do it again. Wanna... wann.. wanna know a secret? Those silly fillies in Ponyville still don't suspect I'm totally Princess Trollestia, those foals.

10896-celestiamegasweetreaction_facetrollestia.jpg

Luna: But sis, you just told me.

Tia: But you're not even in the game anymore, why.. *hic* why would it matter?

Elsewhere, watching the game from a live feed on the moon

twino.jpg

Twilight: OH no. Oh no, no, no, no, no. I don't care if I've been sitting here on the moon for a whole week. I'm getting back to Ponyville to settle the score with that princess.

Back in Equestria
131125661841.png
Oh fucking ME.

How in Equestria did word get out that I was Trolling everyone for my amusement.

Twilight: Does it even matter, princess, or should I even call you that.

Celestia: Oh Twilight, I didn't even see you there. How nice of my faithful student to drop b...

Twilight: Stuff some hay in it. I've been sitting eating moon rocks for who knows how long and I've just about had it with Trixie nagging me all the time figuring ways off the moon.

131105164935.jpg

Celestia: Wait, how did you escape and why are you here!

Twilight: You taught me teleportation, remember?

twilight____you_dun_goof__d_by_qsteel-d3jzxoy.png

Celestia: Well, well, well. You're finally showing some backbone Twilight. You could have had it easy. You could have simply lived a life in exile. I tried to spare your life, but in the end you just had to be little miss know it all. I'm afraid there isn't enough room on this planet for you anymore, or so I have decreed.

Starting now.

Twilight: Celestia, you may have reigned unquestioned for thousands of years, but I'm afraid your sun will set this evening, Princess. I know now that the cause of all our ills, all our troubles has been because of you since day 1.

There is no hope for you now, there is no place for you to run, we know exactly what your plans are and I'm afraid your charade is at an end because you've given me the best allies in all of Equestria to put you down.

battle_for_equestria_03_by_csimadmax-d3hz63e.png

300poniesincolor.png
A resounding cry from the remaining fillies left in Ponyville, Twilight Sparkle leading the main charge against the princess.
29392-artistSonicRainboom93celestiasparktwilight_sparkle.png

The ponies fought valiantly against the princess's forces subduing legions of her armies and her closest minions.

In the carnage two foes fell to the mighty pony armies:

One, or rather a large number of these creatures were tossed to a burning pit. With not nearly enough instruments around, fire was the only other option that could drive out this malicious foe:

parasprites.png

Sourcandy you were one of many Parasprites. You were allied with the Dark Forces

No one thought this beast could be wrestled down, but avast, a lone, quiet filly stood against the foul creature and drove it out.
Fluttershy20and20Dragon20by20Rizcifra.jpg

tumblr_lmf9srR2yM1qkm3xxo1_500.jpg

Dragon.png

Neonsands you were the Dragon. You were allied with the Dark Forces

Finally, one being stood surrounded by a mob of angry denizens, well aware of the truth, well aware of the shame they've struggled with, their ancestors struggled with for eons. And here stood a single being pinned under the hooves of a single know it all pony.

131338297414.jpg

Twilight: I'm afraid this princess won't ever be found in another castle.

And thus set the sun, the moonlight now scattered across the plain illuminating the now still body before them, plain for all to see:

princess_trollestia_by_takua770-1.png

Mijzelffan, you are Princess Trollestia. You are allied with the Dark Forces.

Twilight: Her time is over everypony, Ponyville has prevailed.

Congratulations, Ponyville
has won the game!

Last edited:

Honored for their courage in helping uncover the truth were these remaining ponies (and Zebra).

Gible Hellion Wolverine
This quiet little mare may have claimed to be a different pony to start, but in actuality he was:

fluttershy300.png

Hellion you are Fluttershy. You are allied with Ponyville

Oh darlings, it's only natural love and beauty would prevail in the end. I can't wait to hear about the wonderful tales of my wonderful part in all this for years to come!

Rarity300.png

Flame_ you are Rarity. You are allied with Ponyville

Yee Haw! The Apple family is checkin in, doin our part in buckin out that ol meanie princess for y'all.

applejack300.png

Ghaskan you are Applejack. You are allied with Ponyville

apple_bloom.png

Plasfyre you are Applebloom. You are allied with Ponyville

fabulous_big_macintosh.png

The Puppetmaster you are Big Mac. Eeyup. You are allied with Ponyville

I'm quite glad this is all over indeed
but I hope I was aid in your time of need.

Came the voice of a wise Zebra.

zecora_by_shelltoontv-d3bsgphcopy.png

Drumbeats you are Zecora. You are allied with Ponyville

Everyone cheered their heroes of Equestria and peace had finally come to the land.

Or has it?

tumblr_lolnegxf6Z1qlpwq4o1_500.jpg

Thanks for playing everypony! A summary of events and ratings will be delivered soon.

@Infernos
@Sgt.Pepper's
@~TSD~
@Icy404
@Neonsands
@The Puppetmaster
@Flame_
@Phoenicks
@Mintaka
@Wolverine
@Derpeh Hoovez
@TylerS
@J J M
@Mijzelffan
@Pidge
@初音ミク
@ghaskan
@Iteru
@DrumBeats
@SoulMelody
@! Thunder Lord Z
@Plasfyre
@lizzxxk
@hurristat
@Croag
@Flame_
@Jack of Blades

Last edited:

I've been waiting to do this all game...

[video=youtube;l9jkgaoBnCg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9jkgaoBnCg[/video]

I suppose I should mention there is a lot of cursing in it. Nicki Minaj is very eloquent...

Now, anyone want to explain how there were three saves in the last three nights. Maybe the last one was stupid, but other than that, what happened?

Yay, town wins!

Good game everyone. And fun game Parma and Rayne

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia [Brute Force Prevails! Ponyville Wins!] [8-29

How did all three of y'all die? (Sorry if this is already stated in that post. >>)

But anyways...

YAY! Congrats to my fellow innocents, and good game, mafia players. Thank you Rayne and parma for allowing me to play; I had loads of fun, and this is certainly one of my favorite mafia games from the War Room. :)

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia [Brute Force Prevails! Ponyville Wins!] [8-29

tumblr_lp2cc0Vgxj1r0z1wao1_400.gif

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EDIT: Now that I've composed myself... comments...

Good game everyone! Mij had me going for a long while about his role being Celestia and the mafia did a good job being sneaky until the end, so great job! And thanks to my teamates who pretty much all used their powers to help us win in the end, cause I was powerless. :p

Last edited:

OMG Something Has Happened!!!!

Roles will be out in a second everypony :D
ComicSansaphobes, be afraid, be very afraid. Yes I used comic sans >:3

EDIT: And thanks guys, you helped make this game happen too, especially the town who really stepped up their game in the final hour. You were really close to not making it, but your last minute activity really pulled it together. I'm quite impressed. This game was a close call for either side, the actions these last few phases was quite a sight to behold.

Now, anyone want to explain how there were three saves in the last three nights. Maybe the last one was stupid, but other than that, what happened?

Well you guys did target the same pony that got protected everynight...

Let's just say that the pony you thought was the doctor, wasn't. The doctor was still in the house. (and while Drumbeats had a doctoresque role, it wasn't him)

We'll explain things in the timeline once we get that organized.

PS, That Vid XD Yes. It works so well.

Last edited:

So I'm assuming they went after me every time? Though I did protect every other town player even night since the sides were revealed.

This game was great. And this was probably my favorite role I've gotten in a mafia. I hope you don't regret letting me come back in and break my role. Nice job mafia, you guys did a great job until I wrecked it. You should've had one person vote with us to make us have to vote out our own.

Good job town we couldn't have done it without each of your help. Ghaskan for protecting me, puppetmaster do the cop checks, Wolverine for bringing us all together, and Flame and Plasfyre for the votes.

Had minimag been around, we would have lynched you Drum. It sucks that he wasn't, but you win some and you lose some.

By the way, a tip for future games with powerful posting roles. Give the mafia a silencer so they can stop the ability :(

So...

What were the colors for again?

Yayyy, great to see that my Hellion-TLZ-Puppetmaster 2-cop-and-a-'winner' alliance lasted the whole game.

Croag's stoning was a silencer. That's why I rushed in my rhymes in the day before.

Ya, that's why I dont like those kind of roles. Limitations should be given, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom