• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Heatran Form? FAKE!

Re: New Heatran Form?

Don't think it's a new form maybe, can't be too sure either way. If it is, it may be a form exclusive to a mountain (and may have to transfer Heatran from Platinum). Or it could be a unqiue form just found in HGSS.

Anyone else notice the Magma Rock sprite? It could be used to activate the change in forms, as the arrows point to and from it.

They need to stop with the formes. Game Freak just loves overdoing things.

Not saying I believe its true, that's just my opinion on how Game Freak handles things. I mean four generations in and still, they couldn't find a middle ground between the amount of legendaries, new evos/pre-evos and unique species.

Leaving aside the fact that the background looks unprofessional, what we have here is a combination of Heatran's movie artwork, DPPt's Magma Rock sprite and FRLG's artwork for Cinnabar Island. It doesn't hold up without even considering how early it is for a CoroCoro leak.

I can't even see it since the link is broken. But formes are getting to out of hand.

Dead link.

Anyone save the image? I'm curious to see it, even if it is fake.

And yeah the I'd rather wish they'd stop with new forms. Was a nice novelty with Castform and Rotom, but I don't want them getting silly with it.

I don't think that it's really real, although I wouldn't mind if it was. I don't see the problem with formes, I like them. It's like having a new pokemon, except you don't have to go to the trouble of catching them.

12468285630061.jpg

it looks like relicanth in the shaded area,i doubt it's a new forme,or somewhere would have it up,and i don't think it would exactly be a forum,the rock in the background could be something important.

(what happened to my post?)

Well, as I said before my post vanished, it looks like a Relicanth. I referred to it as being like a lava fish. So, either this is fake or... well, I guess GF has done weirder stuff.

I hope not. I'm getting tired of new formes of already existing pokemon.

The Heatran at the top looks like it really doesn't belong.

As for Cinnabar, looks like a lava pit in the upper left in place of the labs, but image quality is so bad so I really can't tell if it's a roof or lava. Everything else there looks identical to FR/LG's Kanto map.

I'm not really sure what to think. I can't really tell if that's legit or not, but I don't think it matters all that much. I mean, a new forme would be great, but I won't cry if there isn't one.

BTW, isn't Heatran supposed to be in the next movie? Coincedence with this picture?

So...if you use a Magma Rock on Heatran...it turns into a Relicanth?
DOES NOT COMPUTE.

So...if you use a Magma Rock on Heatran...it turns into a Relicanth?
DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Not a Relicanth, it doesn't match any of it's images.

Gotta admit this is a pretty clever fake if it is fake. Heatran becoming a fish looking thing at Cinnabar Island with an item?

I could see an evolution. Like you need to evolve it on Cinnibar whilst it's holding the Magma Rock, or something. I mean, it has gender, why not an evolution?

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom