• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Heatran Form? FAKE!

Re: New Heatran Form?

Yeah, that's not Relicanth. The shape is totally different.

I guess I see the resemblance to Cinnabar Island, but it doesn't really look identical...? Maybe that art is of an altered HGSS Cinnabar Island with a volcano, which would kinda add up...

I dunno, it still kind of looks like a Relicanth to me. :/ I know it isn't one EXACTLY, but...

Still, I call fake until we get some confirmation. It's a little early for a CoroCoro leak.

BTW, isn't Heatran supposed to be in the next movie? Coincedence with this picture?

Heatran was in Movie 12. Only Lugia and Ho-Oh are confirmed to be in Movie 13.

But this new "forme" looks pretty fake to me. :/ I'd think the next CoroCoro would focus on something more important. *coughredgyaradoslakeofragecough*

Heatran belongs to Gishin in Movie 12. Just look at the Movie 12 thread if you want to know more details. Also, on this site, as well as other sites such as PokeBeach confirms Ho-Oh and Lugia being the stars(or co-stars) of Movie 13.

I hope not. I'm getting tired of new formes of already existing pokemon.

Ditto, I really don't know what it is, but if it is legit, we should know soon, I have learned not to trust viable, legit, official sources. Also why would a pokemon found in Platinum get a new forme in a game where its not found originally? (It even says in game that the explosion in Stark Mountain gave birth to heatran and it was liked to the galactic plot ith Charon trying to steal it in Platinum)

Yeah, that's not Relicanth. The shape is totally different.

I guess I see the resemblance to Cinnabar Island, but it doesn't really look identical...? Maybe that art is of an altered HGSS Cinnabar Island with a volcano, which would kinda add up...

Only thing that wouldn't add up there is Cinnabar in Gen 2 only had a Pokecenter. Three buildings are still plainly visible in that image, as is Blaine's gym.

First off it looks fake, and then second why would they bring up an event tied with Cinnabar when they haven't even start covering Kanto? It smells fishy.

Only thing that wouldn't add up there is Cinnabar in Gen 2 only had a Pokecenter. Three buildings are still plainly visible in that image, as is Blaine's gym.

Hence why I said 'altered.' For all we know they could have changed it to have the Gym stay there and maybe not have the whole town wiped out. I can see what looks like a volcanic crater next to the mountain.

Your point is good though. It would have to be HEAVILY altered...

that makes ense,but what if it was revealed to be another pokemon forme instead?

Wow...that looks...awful. I've seen some bad fake scans before...but...geez...that doesn't even look like a CoroCoro page.

Yeah, okay, I'm calling BS. That's enough proof for me.

Who ever edited that image needs some pointers on how to make fake scans believable...it's just a freaking trimed image of Relicanth...<_<

I don't know. Why would they advertise a Gen II remake with a Gen IV legendary (don't tell me "Arceus says hi" because that's an event, not main game, and still it is relevant for all the Poké Universe continuity while Heathrn is not). So, until something official, I say it's fake.

I don't know. Why would they advertise a Gen II remake with a Gen IV legendary (don't tell me "Arceus says hi" because that's an event, not main game, and still it is relevant for all the Poké Universe continuity while Heathrn is not). So, until something official, I say it's fake.

...It IS fake.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom