• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New merchandise of Generation III Pokémon in stock: Products available in all Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New merchandise of Generation III Pokémon in stock: Products available in all Pok

[Akira];3669566 said:
Yes, just as FR/LG came after Emerald and HG/SS came after Platinum. The last few generations have become quite predictable. I would bet money on it.

FR/LG came out before Emerald...

Re: New merchandise of Generation III Pokémon in stock: Products available in all Pok

You know, this news of Gen. III merchandise coincides quite nicely with the rumors of a R/S/E Pokemon Adventures release by Viz... I felt like Viz was holding off on releasing them to better time it with an impending R/S remake. Of course, this is all just speculation still, sadly.

Grey REALLY looks like t'll be the next game ubles GF throws us though a loop but I'nm 100% sure that they will out in 2013 but yeah Viz withholdibng the R/S/E chaptetrr could be a mild hinto we will se a new Hoenn chapter

I think the merchandise that's hinting at anything is the new Dot Promo 2, which was released December 3rd. The only clear file with Reshiram and Zekrom has N with Reshiram, and Hilbert with Zekrom. Unlike the previous promotion with N, which had N with Reshiram AND Zekrom, the newest one only has N with Reshiram. This coincides with the movie somewhat, since, like people are saying, the movie is more of a hint at the next game than RSE Time is.

Granted, I myself did have a surge of "RSEmakes" thoughts when I saw this Pokemon Time. It certainly coincides with the hype.

FR/LG came out before Emerald...

Yet Kyurem is currently getting a ton of merchandise AND is starring in next years movie.

This all means, Grey is the next game. Not RSEmakes.

Yet Kyurem is currently getting a ton of merchandise AND is starring in next years movie.

This all means, Grey is the next game. Not RSEmakes.

I know, I would rather have Grey than remakes.

I know, I would rather have Grey than remakes.

Same here! I mean I like the idea of R-S remakes, but they do need to do Grey first. We can wait for R-S, but I think all of us are dying to see an alternate form of Kyurem (if there is one). Also, Black and White were good, but after I completed them, I've felt a little bored... I know there is a Battle Subway, but after sooooo many forms of that (Battle Tower, Battle Frontier, etc), it gets to be boring. Hopefully there will be something in Grey for AFTER the main story line is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom