• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New title confirmed (Haruka comes back)

xD Amusingly enough, most of you are just as excited as you claim Scott will be. Go figure that one out. Though it is cool.

I'm so glad we're going to see Haruka again! ^_^ This makes me excited... I wonder if she'll wear the Emerald outfit. Oh, yeah and we'd better see Blaziken in action again.

It make me sad that I'll probably be at work when Scott sees this.

I'm still in heaven at the news! My May is coming back!

I think I'm even more excited at this than Scott will be o_O

Some get a Ambulance for Scott,
He need one when he see this i can imagine:

Scott:'lOOK AT THREAD' 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'HEART ATTACK'
IN THE AMBULANCE'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

Come to think of it, this is actually a really good place for them to introduce May. Sinnoh is north of Johto, and the Restaurant is on the south coast. It's not outside the realm of possibility that May arrives in Sinnoh via boat partway through the Wallace episode, and then has the tag battle in this one.

And since the Contest is being hosted by Wallace, it's more than likely an unofficial contest, so May could win it without the result affecting Dawn's chances to get into the GF in the long run.

Some get a Ambulance for Scott,
He need one when he see this i can imagine:

Scott:'lOOK AT THREAD' 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'HEART ATTACK'
IN THE AMBULANCE'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH'

Who are you? :eek:

The fact that May LOVES food, especially when it's free, will probably make this episode's reaction shots even funnier.

I don't know which is more surprising:

The fact that Scott has yet to hear about this or the fact that we're already at Valor Lakefront after 6 episodes or so. =P

lolwhut?

Is transportation rly that quick that Haruka can get to Sinnoh? If so, that's pretty awesome. (lol watch as people say "OMG I KNEW THE SIDE OF HARUKA'S HEAD IN THE OAK'S LECTURE MEANT SOMETHING!!!111").

But anyways, I really want to see Haruka again. <33 (Too bad Max won't be with her....ah, well.)

Do you think this is also part of "Operation: Cheer up Dawn"? Although, I'm just really really happy and all about that.

I hope this is real. Wallace AND May? Pretty friggin' awesome. <333

Ahh I'm so happy about this! Already informed Pokémon's Livejournal community about it, but it will be nice to be able to say it's confirmed. YESSSS!!!

So, my question is: how long is the arc? Is it Mikuri's episode, this episode and then (hopefully) two contest episodes after this? I think it might just be one, seeing how long four episodes could take but yeah . .

I really want Haruka with the group for over four episodes, maybe six or seven. See Satoshi compete in his fourth gym. I'm thinking that she's finished Johto and is now vacationing in Sinnoh or something like that until the Grand Festival. Because, honestly, what are you supposed to do by yourself after you've won ribbons and you're just waiting for the GF?

You people are making a huge deal about how amazing it is that May can be there, when really it's nothing. Time's relative so saying that the GF was in 60 episodes in BF and that they're already at 75 means nothing. BF went quicker because they had less ground to cover, but it still could have taken a year or however long they normally take. May taking a break from being in Johto for maybe a week doesn't really matter much when it's one out of 52. She can come and go back and not have it really matter.

Yeah, I kinda hope she'll be there for Ash's match against Crasher Wake too. It would be awesome if she decides to compete in the Sinnoh GF and we see her there against Dawn at the end, :p

Ahh I'm so happy about this! Already informed Pokémon's Livejournal community about it, but it will be nice to be able to say it's confirmed. YESSSS!!!

So, my question is: how long is the arc? Is it Mikuri's episode, this episode and then (hopefully) two contest episodes after this? I think it might just be one, seeing how long four episodes could take but yeah . .

I really want Haruka with the group for over four episodes, maybe six or seven. See Satoshi compete in his fourth gym. I'm thinking that she's finished Johto and is now vacationing in Sinnoh or something like that until the Grand Festival. Because, honestly, what are you supposed to do by yourself after you've won ribbons and you're just waiting for the GF?
I could see this going Wallace episode, this episode, some episodes of the contest, and then some episodes with Galactic at Lake Valor. Since we're at that lake and they've been building up Galactic more lately i could easily see them doing something with them and Azelf while May's still there too.

She probably came after receiving some sort of invitation, much like how Misty came to Hoenn for the Togepi Festival. Maybe she was personally invited by Wallace. Wouldn't be too surprising.

I really hope May wears her Emerald outfit.

I wonder about Max, though...

Yeah, I kinda hope she'll be there for Ash's match against Crasher Wake too. It would be awesome if she decides to compete in the Sinnoh GF and we see her there against Dawn at the end, :p

I doubt she'd do that . . she's probably going to show Hikari all her ribbons she's won in Johto so far. And that would mean she has to win Sinnoh's ribbons as well!

Max is probably still back in Hoenn, NoodleChefKyle.

And yeah, I know it's not likely Pianoplaynfool, but I still hope that it happens.

Yay! Good to know it's comfirmed. *nods* Can't wait to see the Haruka and Hikari interaction. X3

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom