• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ORAS demo

How was your ORAS Demo experience?

• Great! Can't wait to play the real game.

Votes: 58 71.6%
  • Just ok. Still waiting to finish the whole demo.

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Arrghh..not that good.

Votes: 11 13.6%

• Total voters
Did you make sure you're able to see images? On the top-left, click on "show images". That should let you view the code. Worked for me, at least.

Yeah, tried that, refreshing the image, opening the image in a new tab, etc. Occasionally it'll show up as a small image with the word "coupon" on it, otherwise it remains blank or shows up as a broken image.

I'm probably gonna buy the TCG game when it comes out on VC so I guess I'll get a code by then anyway. Was looking forward to playing it today though :/

Something is seriously f*cked up. I got my code just now, and when I went to input it in the eShop it said that "hyphens and the letters i, o, and z are not used." My code has two O's in it. :mad:

Are you sure those aren't zeros?

I'm positive. It's case sensitive, and the first letter is a capital letter, so the O's are clearly lowercase O's and not 0's.

EDIT: I've noticed that other people are having the problem in which they just see a gray box that says "Coupon." I thought that was my code, but I know now that it isn't. Either way, still no code.

I just got the email and I was going to offer my code to anyone who wants it but there's just a blank white space. Going on to GameFaqs I find this is now becoming a widespread problem. People are also reporting that the emails were sent and then took hours to arrive. Mine says it was sent at 10 am.

I heard about transferring them, too. At the start of the demo I chose Grovyle, because I wanted to get the Sceptilite (I have Blazikenite from the event last year and planned on getting Swampertite in AS). So I sent out the Grovyle and IT SPARKLED. I starting freaking out that it could be a shiny, even though the textures were normal. After the fight I checked its info box and it had a red star, despite missing its shiny texture. I've never picked a shiny starter before, so this was very exciting...But when the demo ended MY SHINY SCEPTILE WAS GONE ON THE SECOND QUEST. So no, you can't transfer your starter received in the demo :(
Honestly, I don't understand why it had to be replaced with a different Sceptile in the first place. The point was to get the Mega Stone to transfer. Did Nintendo think we wouldn't notice a difference?!?

I just got the email and I was going to offer my code to anyone who wants it but there's just a blank white space. Going on to GameFaqs I find this is now becoming a widespread problem. People are also reporting that the emails were sent and then took hours to arrive. Mine says it was sent at 10 am.
second most popular post topic BTW i herd that the code can be used by anyone more than once, might be a good thing to test

Just got my second email! This was on the TC account I made the day the demo was actually announced for the US.

Had a weird glitch where the code showed up as a dumb "image not found" box, but it showed up fine on my phone so I'm good to go!

(Glad I did send my first code to my friend, sounds like she's had a bad day and the demo really helped!)

Just got my e-mail. No code.

I'm really hoping this trouble with the demo isn't a sign of things to come when the actual games are released.

Is there anyone who actually unlocked the Secret Mission? Maybe you have to play the demo for, like, 50 times or something?

Get your code at Maxsoft FB page. I got one from there.
facebook is blocked for me, if you can get another pm me pls
Just got my e-mail. No code.

I'm really hoping this trouble with the demo isn't a sign of things to come when the actual games are released.
is it gmail, yahoo, ect

Yahoo. Does that make a difference?
It could, as the most trouble ive seen is with yahoo

Welp, as "Rusty the Friendly Dalek" recently said:

"THE MALFUNCTION HAS BEEN CORRECTED."

Downloading mine now. Looking forward to getting a Neckbearded Glalie.

Something is seriously f*cked up. I got my code just now, and when I went to input it in the eShop it said that "hyphens and the letters i, o, and z are not used." My code has two O's in it. :mad:

Are you sure those aren't zeros?

I'm positive. It's case sensitive, and the first letter is a capital letter, so the O's are clearly lowercase O's and not 0's.

EDIT: I've noticed that other people are having the problem in which they just see a gray box that says "Coupon." I thought that was my code, but I know now that it isn't. Either way, still no code.

I meant on the code itself, not the eShop. Try entering zeros where there are Os and see if that works.

Just my luck, me and friends are having the same issue. Why couldn't they have sent the code to OUR Trainer Accounts?!

I'm using G-mail.
I just got my e-mail, sent 10 hours ago, but the image that is supposed to reveal my code doesn't exist. I know others have had a similar problem.
In addition, if I hit the "View this e-mail online" button the page fails, "Service is not available." I tried saving the image to my desktop, but it doesn't exist, so that made it a bit difficult.
Does anybody have any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom