• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Palletshipping

I'd try on TS2 if I didn't know for a fact there was no hair/clothes. I tend to improvise, but I feel lazy right now.

Anyone working on Holloween fanfics right now? I would, but I suck at writing romance.

If anyone here does a DECENT* Shishi halloween fanfic then I shall reward them with useless advice!

*As judged by ME!!!

That's an interesting question. Have you perhaps heard of Tales of Flame? No? Well that IS decent!

AAHHHH get 'em away from me!! 0.0 those things are SCARY...

Okay, okay, I know what you're all thinking -- "what the hell is this random person doing here after all this time?" Well, I've actually been lurking around here for a while. I just haven't really had anything to say. AshXGary is definitely my favorite gay ship in Pokemon, and possibly my favorite Ash ship in general (I like Advanceshipping too...), or just general Pokemon ship (along with Rocketshipping). So...yeah. Here I am. ^^ I agree that the two are so cute together! The way they've interacted throughout their relationship (the time they've known each other)...it's just got so much chemistry, and potential.

EDIT: In response to the whole fanfic business...I just might try my hand at it. I'm pretty rusty in Pokemon ships in general, and I've never done a ShiShi one, but I guess I could give it a whirl!

Yo, first time poster here, but I'm trying to find info this doujin. I know nothing of the title or the author, and have only seen these pics of it floating around the net and YouTube. If anyone knows anything about it, that'd be excellent!

Hi, E_D! Hi, Tejo! Nice to see yah in the thread! ^^

Tejo, that doujin...I remember seeing it once on Photobucket, but now I can't find it anymore...that, and Photobucket is a dirty, DIRTY place (this coming from the girl reading the Battle Royale manga and not phased by the graphic death and accurate anatomy)... I wish I knew where it was myself; it's really cute!

And to all you guys wanting to write fanfiction? Go do it! Go write it about whatever strikes your fancy, and do your best! There needs to be more good ShiShi fics...

Ooh, Battle Royale...I've kinda been wanting to get into that. And yes, I know what I'll be getting myself into when I open the book, and I still wanna read it. ^^

Anyway, I've been mulling over ideas for a Palletshipping fic, but I've already got another story I'm working on with a friend buzzing around in my head, plus college midterms and general stress... @.@ so I've got no ideas, especially since I've never written AshXGary before. Oh, by the way, what's Gary's Japanese name again? I've been toying with the prospect of using the human's Japanese names, if I ever get around to writing this thing.

Gary = Shigeru.

Just get the important stuff done with first, alright? That's most...important.

And if you want to write a Palletshipping fic, it should be from inspiration, whether it's a deep thing or something that popped into your head on a whim. Those're the best kind of fics because they have heart! ^^

You know, seeing Battle Royale and Higurashi have given me the deranged idea of Ash defending himself in a Battle Royale-esque situation with a bloody meat cleaver. Gary has a metal bat. X3

Gary = Shigeru.

Thanks!

And if you want to write a Palletshipping fic, it should be from inspiration, whether it's a deep thing or something that popped into your head on a whim. Those're the best kind of fics because they have heart! ^^

Yeah, you're right about the fics...but I haven't written any Pokemon ones in a while (my one on here, A Passion Revived, kinda died, and it was Advanceshipping (sorta...) anyway), so I think I'm just gonna have to force myself to sit down and write something Palletshippy, no matter how bad it is. I'll just keep making it better, and eventually...voila! I've got something resembling a decent shipping fic.

Just get the important stuff done with first, alright? That's most...important.

T_T *has no motivation whatsoever for schoolwork*

You know, seeing Battle Royale and Higurashi have given me the deranged idea of Ash defending himself in a Battle Royale-esque situation with a bloody meat cleaver. Gary has a metal bat. X3

OOH! ^^ yesyes, good idea!

Last edited:
XD Gambatte, E_G! You can do it! ^^;;; *also abhors schoolwork*

*sigh* I dunno if I'd actually write it, though...and it I did, it'd be a crossover fic, for sure...

I would help, I just haven't gotten to the serious part of Forgiven and don't have experience writing that stuff (or writing for that matter). I also don't know anything about the other fandom. But if you ever need a light part, I'd be happy to help!

^^; I'm not talking about starting it right now...maybe over the summer, when most people have time. And I want it to be a huge crossover of other fandoms, just to add variety.

Does anyone think Comashipping is begining to ovverride Palletshipping? I mean, back in the day, Shishi was huge, but i mean, now?

I've seen it, too and that just bugs me. No offense to Shinji/Paul fans but is there anything even vaguely likeable about him besides the whole badass appeal he might have (which I've never cared much for)? I admit, I haven't kept up with current episodes so I don't know if he has gotten any character development at all.

I think the reason Comashipping is so popular because he is the new guy. Gary makes very few appearances now which kills the ship's appeal because there aren't a lot of scenes to look for hints in. Other people probably find Gary dull and unimportant to the storyline now while Paul has come in as a major character. Gary's appeal as a major recurring character in the first Pokemon series was probably because he was a smart, competent but very arrogant trainer, and some fangirls flock to characters who are good at something and know it. Paul is considered to some to be Gary's replacement if just a late one. Maybe some current Comashippers are former Palletshippers.

Back
Top Bottom