• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Palletshipping

I've noticed something funny. Twice now, Ash has dressed up in a way that reminds me of Gary dressing up before. XD

Looks like they both like wearing pink clothing with patterns. XD (The Ash picture is from one of the episodes that aired in Japan today)

Both outfits are somewhat reminiscent of Indiana Jones...

Last edited:
...Oh Mew...what episode is that from, the one with Ash in the pink Hawaiian shirt? That just blew my mind right there...

oh, and I came back. ^^

EDIT: And a late welcome to the thread for Hiara! ^^ *hugs* Nice to have you with us!

Last edited:
Shoot. I died here didn't I?

-reads through pages- It makes me cry knowing how much I missed. 3=

Nice to met you! I'm Ketsu-sama, a new addition to the thread (and shipping for that matter).

It's me everybody! I'm back with even more crazy Palletshipping ideas:
1) Comashipping slideshow with Jaws theme
2) Pokeshipping *shudders* slideshow with opening theme from The Shining
3) Major pwnage
That is all.

...I don't get the second one. Maybe it's because I've never seen The Shining?

The Comashipping/Jaws Theme one sounds good. But what does this have to do with Palletshipping...? *so confused*

Jammy's basically saying that they are doom. Or something like that.

I also heard an awesome quote in Latin class today. Translated it's:

"Love and a cough cannot be concealed."

Fit's the ship, no?

*faints*

What made you change for a week?

I am also now obsessed with Frozen and Raindrops. THANKS PALLETSHIPPING!

Thank goodness you saw the light in time. *relieved sigh*

Okay, yes, Ash relates to tomboys. But his relationship with Dawn is pretty close, and she's CERTAINLY not tomboy-ish.

But relating to someone and showing interest in them are two completely different things. One of the only people Ash seems to have genuine interest in is...GARY. Exactly what you said.

*slams gavel* And the blasphemy is debunked. ^_^

T_T I have that pic; it's the bomb. I wish she'd start up again, but I think she got really mad the last time people badgered her for Pallet art...

Besides, isn't she really busy with an original work and comissions and the like? I mean, I kinda wish she'd do a ShiShi Doujin, but...

...So, yeah! On the subject of doujinshi (heh, I really wanted to talk about it...), did you know that you can find it on Ebay? Japanese ones, I mean. Raw, I think...probably expensive, since doujinshi isn't reprinted...but I did see it there. ^^

Heh... I developed a small addiction to buying Palletshipping doujinshi off eBay at one point. I bought two of them at once... then later on, I was doing another search and ended up buying another ShiShi doujin from the same seller. It was just too tempting!

So, I've got three Palletshipping doujinshi off eBay ^^ all Japanese raw, and the art's pretty nice in all three of them. They weren't too expensive for me either. The first two are set around the original series and the third one is around Sinnoh era.

Do you know the artist/group that drew them? *considering getting some off of Ebay someday in her spare time, so long as the parents don't find out...*

There's Atsumare Satoshi to Kika na Nakamatachi, which was published in late 1997 and done by the Polipuropilen circle, and SPM, by the Love Fire Project circle, published in 1998. The third one I got was published in 2007, is called Jyunai, and was done by the Kika circle.

Back
Top Bottom