• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups PMD: The Reverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There, I think that's Dylan... and Rose! Hey, you two, we're pulling out!" She called.

As Dylan was inspecting a revive, which somehow revived a Pokemon from fainting, when the Scorpion Queen appeared, calling for him to move out. "R-right. Coming." He placed it back on the shelf and walked out of the store, where Zoie was waiting. "Have fun in there, Dyl?"
"Yeah. There's a lot of interesting stuff in there. In fact, there's interesting stuff everywhere."
Zoie looked at him, slightly concerned. "Now, don't get too carried away here. We're on a mission. We have to go places, find the plates and such."
Dylan looked back at the shops. "Yeah... I guess so..."

Rose followed him out, and as they all reunited with the group, Damon also returned with Sasha. He was walking awkwardly, moving his legs sideways before putting one foot in front of the other and moving his body from the waist up back and forth sideways like a metronome.
"Welcome back. Damon, you're walking weirdly," Carol pointed out, as if he couldn't tell for himself.
"Ah. Yes," he said as he stopped, straightening up. "It's difficult to walk in a straight line for a long time. These streets are taxing my patience."
"Uh-huh." Carol muttered, a sarcastic edge to her voice.

Expo sighed, realizing that he could really use a new friend. He held up a Pokéball and said, "Shiny as always!!" Lily looked at him perplexingly and questioned, "Are you planning to catch a Pokémon? I think I once had an Eevee friend here... If I could finally catch him.... I'd never be alone..."

OOC: Are we allowed to catch/befriend Pokémon?

OOC: You'd have to make a sign-up for them, get it approved, and tell me where and when you'd like to catch it so we can make sure it doesn't clash with something important. Also, the pokemon caught has to legitimately be available in an area or it should make sense, and otherwise it'll need a very good explanation for why it's outside of its natural habitat yet still wild.

"Planning to catch a pokemon, huh?" the Scorpion Queen said.

"Wait, hold on there. Why not she just talk to it and get to know it better instead of catching it? Don't you think it is a bit nicer to do that?" Autumn asks the Scorpion Queen, talking about Espo.

"I guess, but you've got to understand that people just use pokeballs here, not everyone, but most people," the Scorpion Queen said. "It doesn't hurt the pokemon, and sometimes it can help, like if you need to transport an injured pokemon- in fact, I've heard of cases where that was the sole purpose of the pokeball, when they find an injured wild pokemon and it's too heavy to carry or too badly injured to pick it up without hurting it more. Anyway, you can do either way, a pokeball kind of... stops the pokemon from running away while you try to befriend it, and that's usually taken advantage of in a good way..."

Autumn gave the Scorpion Queen a disagreeable look, but at the same time she understood the advantage of what she was talking about.

"I get it but woo, I just don't like it. Ill let everyone else do that catching thing. Ill try helping out by talking to pokemon, if I can that is. I hope I can understand them." Autumn says.

"I hope so too, but I don't know since most of the humans from here who went to your world became able to understand pokemon when they went there and turned into pokemon, so you might become unable to understand them because you came here and turned into a human..."

"Perhaps your right. Hopefully all my guide experiences are not a waste in this world." Autumn said with a slight smile on her face.

OOC: Ok. Any chance I can catch one right about now? It's Lily's Eevee friend mentioned in the signup. She was traveling with her so it could certainly be out of its habitat.

"No, it's fine. It's just that I really do need a Pokémon to help me out if we get into any sticky situations. That, and Pokémon used to be my only friends... I was studying to be a pediatrician, but after all of this, maybe I'll become a Pokémon doctor." Expo stated, thinking hard. "Hmm....Now that I think about it... My Eevee partner should be around here." Lily remarked.

OOC: The Eevee needs its own sign-up. The sign-up sheet for pokemon from this world is in the sign-up thread. Create the Eevee's SU, edit it into Lily's "Pokemon" field, and if a GM accepts it, then you can catch it.

OOC: Please ask this kind of thing in the Discussion Thread from now on.

"A friend?" the Scorpion Queen said, sighing. She glanced over at Max, who, instead of looking away, met her gaze coldly. The Scorpion Queen turned away immediately. Max breathed out through his teeth.

Damon stared at the sky. "You know, that's odd," he remarked. "I mean, you don't even have to bend your back to look up. Isn't that weird?"
Carol just frowned.

As Autumn followed the Scorpion Queen if she moved or nor, she began playing with her new device on her wrist. She continued playing along with it until she was able to copy the example the Scorpion Queen showed her.

"Umm, Scorpion Queen? Just curious, how do I know what my own number is so that I can give it to the rest of the group if they were to need it?" Autumn asks.

"If you go into your contacts list, in the list is a number labeled with your 'self', and it's your number. If you call it, it'll give you any messages other people left you when you didn't answer a call. Oh and you should change the word 'self' to name so your name isn't shown as 'self' in phones where you aren't registered," the Scorpion Queen explained.

"Alright, I think it's time we get moving, if there's nothing else to do here," the Scorpion Queen said.

Damon immediately began waving his arms back and forth in some ridiculous motions that had no pattern or sense.

"What are you doing?" Carol asked Damon as she started to walk, leading them back towards the gate to Route 4.
"Moving. Didn't she say we were moving?" He said as he put his arms down and started walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom