• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne! Satoshi and Dent have won! 2/12/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne! Day 3. 13/11/11

*hides In Iris hair* :p
Vote: Shrinking Violet
lol

Vote: Shrinking Violet.

Do I even have to bother? vote: shrinking Violet

Well, that was some luck blocking the attack. (I assume that's what it was)

Flame_ is Doryuuzu, and Shrinking Violet is Kibago.

GAME OVAH.

Aww, I never even got to use my skill. It would've been very useful in the endgame... but not this kind of endgame.

Sigh. Good game all.

short game was short.

Vote: PichuBoy

:3

1 - @Hadesiro
2 - @Aestivate
4 - @Baron Dante
5 - @Smasher 101
6 - @Croag
7 - @Shrinking Violet
8 - @DrumBeats
9 - @TFSpock
10 - @PichuBoy
11 - @Shiny Celebi
13 - @Flame_
14 - @bluesun
15 - @mewstone

The day had ended, and there was a unanimous vote.

"Get him Zurrug!" Satoshi commanded, eager to see the results.

The opposing Pokémon looked on in horror. How could his younger brother do this to him?

"Kiba! Kiba kiba kiba!"

Kibago pleaded with all his might. Zurrug stared into his older brother's eyes, memories of past moments with his friend flooding back to him. Running in the fields, eating side by side, sharing a sleeping bed under the night sky... it was to much for him to do. Lost in thought, the worst happened. Zurrug's skin trousers fell down. Kibago burst into laughter, finger pointed right as Zurrug's embarassed face. Brother or not, Zurrug would not settle for being laughed at.

Using his Jumping Knee Kick technique, Zurrug flung Kibago's neck back with incredible power. A crunch was heard, and then the sound of a body falling to the floor.

Sourcandy, you are:
Iris_Axew.png
Iris’ Kibago.

You are Iris’ most seen Pokémon and thoroughly enjoy sitting in her hair. While fairly weak at the beginning of Best Wishes, you mastered your Dragon Rage attack as well as learning Outrage, making you a force to be reckoned with. Strangely, you’re also the only Dragon-type owned by the aspiring Dragon Master.

Every other 3 day phases (1, 4, 7, etc) you may hide in Iris’ hair, which means that you cannot be lynched in that phase. This will be done automatically, so no need to PM me.

You are allied with Iris. You win if you outnumber Satoshi’s and Dent’s Pokémon or create conditions in which they cannot win.

Shrinking Violet has been killed. She was part of Iris' team.

It is now Night 3. You may use role actions. The phase ends at 11pm GMT+0 on the 15th November.

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne! Night 3. 14/11/11

That was... rather graphic. Poor little Axew. Is it bad that I'm feeling sorry for the Mafia?

Eh, I've seen more graphic... like the game with sadists as one opposing team... it was disturbingly accurate on how some of the dead were skinned alive and hooked from the ceiling and stuff.

It was the best game I ever played though, mostly because of the story behind it.

So, if we have the doctor... I suppose that one should get a lucky break now to prevent death.

Hi. Last mafia standing here.

Bring it on!

Is it just me? Or did the Mafia give up too easily? I don't know what but something seems off.

it's not that they gave up too easily, it's just that nameclaiming allowed the game to be won too easily... <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom