• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshiram"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshi

I was able to find this listing on the AMC Theatres website:

AMC Movie Theatres : Pokemon the Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom

As far as I can tell (a text search was the best I could do), there are no AMC locations on the current list, which suggests their locations will be announced later. Would explain some of the gaps in the map (AMC is the second largest chain in the US).

So, I did some math, and it looks like 207 locations have been announced so far. Since there are "over 300" screens, that means there are at least 94 locations left to be announced.

Re: Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshi

Tune in to Cartoon Network on December 10th or 11th to watch Pokémon the Movie: Black—Victini and Reshiram!

Just saw this on the Victini Sweepstakes webpage!

The Official Pokémon Website

It's premiering at a theater less than 5 minutes from me, so it looks like I'll be going. :)

Victini and Zekrom movie screenings (one showing per day, tickets on sale, giveaway)

I just got an email after signing up for ticket notifications from Pokémon The Movie: White — Victini and Zekrom saying that they're on sale.

Based on the theaters I looked at in my area, it looks like the movie's only playing once per day this weekend. They are all late morning/ early afternoon around here.

It also said that everyone attending will recieve a free "gift bag". No word on what it contains.

Re: Victini and Zekrom movie screenings (one showing per day, tickets on sale, giveaw

Merged this with the existing Victini/Zekrom movie thread.

They're only doing one showing a day here, too, at 11 am. I just bought my tickets for Sunday's, looks like I'll be seeing the Zekrom version :D I'm excited, I haven't seen a Pokemon movie in theaters since Pokemon 2000. I can't wait to see whats in the gift bags, either! (Maybe a card promotion like they did for previous movies?)

I hate that its in select theaters. Its playing no where near me at all. I'll have to wait until its on tv. :(

I'm worried that I'd be the only 18 year old there, so I'm not going

I'm 24, my dad is coming with me, I give no fucks.

GO JUST GO

Fyi, there will be a re-run of Black-Victini and Reshiram on Dec. 11 (Sunday, one day after its premiere) at 6:00pm on CN.

Just got the gift pack at the theater! It includes a jumbo holofoil Victini card, a movie logo sticker, and a BW manga sample.

My hubby and I are going tomorrow at 10am. (It's playing in Menomonee Falls and Prime and I got the tickets online.) We're both in our 30s. Don't sweat it; you probably wouldn't be the only adult in the theatre. Think I kid? I saw the thirteenth movie at the Mall of America and the adult/child ratio was pretty even. We had a lot of teens and young adults in there, watching and enjoying.

I can hardly wait. I am so going to make eyes at Golurk. :ksmile:

Aww crapnuggets, I completely forgot the movies are this weekend.

Here in NYC, there are theaters playing the movie all over the city, so I probably would have gone.... if I wasn't broke, if my family wasn't broke and if I didn't let my projects pile up :D

Here in NYC, there are theaters playing the movie all over the city, so I probably would have gone.... if I wasn't broke, if my family wasn't broke and if I didn't let my projects pile up :D

Oh hey, I'm in New York City too.

Bulbagarden New Yorkers, are we going to meet up and watch....? XD

just watched the movie at 11:00 a.m. There were alot of teens and adults compared to the number of kids. This was also my first time watching a pokemon movie in theaters! Im so happy! :)

Here's everything you get for going to the movie:

PokemonStuff.png

(The Pokemon card is giant even though it's hard to tell from the picture)

I saw plenty of other 18+ year olds there including myself, so don't feel ashamed. ;P I even saw a Bianca cosplayer which was pretty cool.

I saw it at a theater an hour from my house, and I know I wasn't the oldest fan there!

Unfortunately, the theater I went to didn't have any of the giveaways... wah, I was sad, but apparently I was told that the BowTie Theater chains that are screening the movie didn't receive any of the special giveaway things, so I'm not the only one affected by this! <------Fair warning to anyone that is going to a "BowTie" theater for tomorrow's screening! [I was told to ask the Guest Services desk for a number of someone higher up; I called about it and he told me this information, but at least he's got numbers of people that have called him about this, so this may be resolved soon!] I hope we still get those things - they look rather nice!

And I didn't see any cosplayers [just a Pokemon Professor from a nearby TCG league - ooh, better than nothing!]... but I had my custom-painted Victini backpack on me and my Tepig and talking Pikachu plushes, so I went all out! Some others had shirts, plushes and their DSes with them, so it still ended up to be a good time! Not that many people though... but then again in the area I was in, there was a parade going on a few blocks down, so...!

- Juuchan17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom