• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon movie 11 site update!

The location hunt this year is in... northern Europe. Scandinavia - Denmark and Norway.

The location hunt this year is in... northern Europe. Scandinavia - Denmark and Norway.

Ah, lovely. I was in Denmark last year because it is just a few hours away and so relaxing ^^

A very good setting for a Shaymin movie, because Denmark/Norway are very beautiful and relaxing countries ;p

I am still a little upset that the lucario movie only took Neuschwanstein to portray something typical German. I want my German village dammit ;p Like in the SailorMoonSS movie.

Ah, a Nordic/Scandinavian flavor to this one?

Already, this is made of win. Jumbo Regigigas, Scandinavian flavor... all we need is Brandon and this could potentially even top Movie 10.

Color me excited.

Ah, lovely. I was in Denmark last year because it is just a few hours away and so relaxing ^^

A very good setting for a Shaymin movie, because Denmark/Norway are very beautiful and relaxing countries ;p

I am still a little upset that the lucario movie only took Neuschwanstein to portray something typical German. I want my German village dammit ;p Like in the SailorMoonSS movie.

Agreed. Denmark is seven levels of beautiful. <3

Now I'm triply excited to see it! That Regigigas is not 12 feet tall. :p

This looks awesome. I wonder what Ash Pokemon will be in the image. Normally they have an updated image of all the Pokemon with all the characters.

Woopeeee, and Denmark even has loads of porcupines 8D

Though, most have been roadkill. Ahaha, so when Shaymin comes in all "I'MA SAVIN' THEM DAYS!" then *splat*. >D

I sure hope they took some settings from either Als or the area around the Limfjord. Just something on Jutland either way X3

The games on the page are pretty fun. I'm surprised that they have such a huge quiz section...there's like 10 questions or so for every episode of Diamond & Pearl. Impressive.

So when you refresh the page over and over, the pokemon in the middle changes from Pikachu to Potchama. Does this mean that Hikari's pokemon will still be a Potchama by Summer 2008? :p

Does this mean that Hikari's pokemon will still be a Potchama by Summer 2008? :p

That may very well be true. Piplup is treated like the star of D/P after Pikachu, I can see the writers choosing NOT to evolve it over the course of D/P.

Why does everyone think that just because Torchic evolved that Piplup will too? This is the D/P series, it doesn't do things we expect.

That may very well be true. Piplup is treated like the star of D/P after Pikachu, I can see the writers choosing NOT to evolve it over the course of D/P.

Why does everyone think that just because Torchic evolved that Piplup will too? This is the D/P series, it doesn't do things we expect.

Yeah, Torchic really needed to evolve because it sucked as a Torchic. Piplup's actually doing well in contests so far for the most part. Sure it would be nice if it evolved, but if we see Kenny returning which we may not i think Piplup'll stay the same.

Torchic literally didn't do anything before its evolution.

so even though nothing's been officially revealed yet, it can be undoubtedly assumed that Sheimi's going to be featured in this one. That said, I wonder how the showcase will go... I pray to god it's not shown to be as pathetic and weak as the other small, promotional, all-100 base stat legendary Pokemon that doesn't happen to be Mew (oddly enough). Seriously, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, they were all pussies (though, I guess the latter would be understandable, having hatched from an egg just recently), which is particularly sad for a being that's active for only seven days after supposedly having a thousand years to rest up (could you imagine how much it'd suck for Jirachi to actually be that inconvenient in the games?). Though, given its small size, this is probably gonna happen again unfortunately... but I am hoping to at least see Seed Flare in action.

I also can't wait until they officially reveal Sheimi, and hopefully its official Japanese name with it. I'm doubting it'd be the same spelling as in the English version (seriously, how could that "N" be silent?), but I guess if the 3rd gen mascots (especially Rayquaza) are any indication, I wouldn't be surprised even if it was the case.

The December issue of CoroCoro always reveals the first real details about the upcoming movie, right? So in about six weeks we'll likely have an official announcement of Shaymin as well as a rough idea of what's going on in the movie.

so even though nothing's been officially revealed yet, it can be undoubtedly assumed that Sheimi's going to be featured in this one. That said, I wonder how the showcase will go... I pray to god it's not shown to be as pathetic and weak as the other small, promotional, all-100 base stat legendary Pokemon that doesn't happen to be Mew (oddly enough). Seriously, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, they were all pussies (though, I guess the latter would be understandable, having hatched from an egg just recently), which is particularly sad for a being that's active for only seven days after supposedly having a thousand years to rest up (could you imagine how much it'd suck for Jirachi to actually be that inconvenient in the games?). Though, given its small size, this is probably gonna happen again unfortunately... but I am hoping to at least see Seed Flare in action.

Yeah, aside from Mew the mini Legendaries never do anything to warrant their own description. They're as useful as a Pidgey or something. They're cute, usless Pokemon that can float, but aside from that - looking at the anime alone, they have the same level of usefulness as a Marril.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom