• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - ENDGAME - Mission Failed... [Societea wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - ENDGAME - Mission Failed... [Societea wins

I hated the flavor text, it pointed too many fingers toward us. :p

But I can see why you liked it, writing the flavor text was one of my favorite moments when I was hosting Havendale 1 and 2. It was well written and enjoyable to read.

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - ENDGAME - Mission Failed... [Societea wins

Zenax confirmed mafia in this game. I feel new insights coming up for different mafia games.

So mafia won, huh? Wow. -_-

I thought the roles were very clever, Hitomi. I especially liked the invention one. Oh, and I really liked the lie detector one. If I had gotten that role originally, I would have put it to very good use. xD I'm glad I sort of got to use it.

@Neonsands did really well for being at a disadvantage. I was impressed! Honestly, If we didn't have those lynch re-directions, the town would have probably won.

Shame I and NfiNity couldn't do, well, anything before I died. D: It could've opened some possibilities for my playing.

I really enjoyed this game, even though I randomly died xD

I did alright. I should have known about DrumBeats and stuff. And a lot of my ideas were pretty wacky, even if they made sense to me.

Anyways, I knew my feeling about Zenax was right. I just couldn't get enough evidence until we had already mislynched enough.

Anyways, good game. It was fun.

Oh man, mafia won. Well, I had fun though and I think I did alright, so it was a good game!

Shame I and NfiNity couldn't do, well, anything before I died. D: It could've opened some possibilities for my playing.

I agree. It was a shame. -_-

It was fun anyway, though. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom