• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon RBY Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKay since Don gave the fossil away for very safe keeping. That means that Heather is going to still think she has the fossil and she will hunt the beautiful, lovely Donna. So the Fossil saga has ended for Donna.

I want her to go into co-ordinating but I still need to think of a team. So I'll go with a Team of 4 throughout.

I wanted to go last so that if Leo killed Brock it wouldn't hurt anyone. So now he'll have to just pass out if Leo's gambit is to succeed.

What are you playing at, Ladies and Gentlemen? Plot has gotten interesting - so Leo wants to kill Brock - why? Do you think Hiro could come over and watch the action?

Uhhh...that was sudden...but due to the previous plot point about security guards, I think Brock will be fine...

Or maybe Brock has a really big neck! Just raising a point here!

Oh look, I found this thread. I joined this RP a few days ago and I am completely lost. Maybe this thing will help.

Oh look, I found this thread. I joined this RP a few days ago and I am completely lost. Maybe this thing will help.

A good starting point would be Cerulean City. I think there are a couple of characters there who aren't involved in a plot.

Well, I did start out as a Team Rocket member and go to Mt. Moon. Any Rockets actually in there?

Ah, apologies. I have just discovered this thread today. XD
By the way, welcome to the RP, McMillan! Randell is at Cerulean City, and Heather is probably somewhere near Mt. moon.

Grace is in Mt. Moon, searching for fossils to add to her team.

Welcome chillinmcmillan! Heather is on her way to the city at the moment.

I was wondering where Jessie amd James were...

Sorry I was gone...I've been sick all day...nice plot twist with the TRT...now I don't have to adopt Mr. Fish!

And I'm hoping when the real Leo battles, the most obvious but truly amazing thing happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom