• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread

I'm looking forward for the games.
If I only had a time machine *sigh*

You could freeze yourself...wait Cartman already did that and ended up years in future

What we have in B/W is perfect right now. Anything more is expecting too much at this point.

We have probably only seen a little bit. There is probably going to be more to these games than that cityscape, bridge, few new pokemon and new battle animations.

This this week's Pokesun air already? Any important revelations?

Which just proves your location true.

It's Japan. It's what they do.

Umm... before you start going around and generalizing people's opinions based on where they live, I think you need to realize that the main reason why they're like that on Pokemon Sunday is because... well, Pokemon is aimed at kids. I don't think what country they're from is the only, definate reason why. We have similar stuff like that (Dora the Explorer and Barbie for example) here in America too, you know.

Then what did it show? Even if they said something we already knew, they must have showed something, right?

they did something in a jungle with the hgss safarizone and had finger-puppets of explorers walked em around on a small play-set blindfolded then sending a Ryhorn rc at the finger puppets

._.'

wut

Umm... before you start going around and generalizing people's opinions based on where they live, I think you need to realize that the main reason why they're like that on Pokemon Sunday is because... well, Pokemon is aimed at kids. I don't think what country they're from is the only, definate reason why. We have similar stuff like that (Dora the Explorer and Barbie for example) here in America too, you know.
This post just made sense to me. :p

exactly but no new info as far as i can tell

This post just made sense to me. :p

Were you being serious or were you being sarcastic?

I just don't think it's right to judge somebody's "negative" opinion about Pokemon Sunday just because they live outside of Japan. I'm smart enough to know that the reason why the people on Pokemon Sunday are like that is because, I'll say again, it's a kids show. Like I stated before, we have shows here in the US that are just as "kiddy". You're gonna get older fans of Pokemon that are gonna think it's weird for that particular reason, not because they live in the US or whatever.

You know, I'm just gonna come out and say it, I've about had it... but it makes me wonder if the majority of you on this forum honestly believe that the people living in the United States or any other country outside of Japan think that the Japanese are "weird" and have some sort of xenophobia towards them. If your making generalizations like that, you're just about as asinine as the people who actually do have xenophobia towards the Japanese, or any other race and/or country for that matter.

I don't mean to sound like a bitch right now, but those of you who really do think that need to get away from your freakin' computer screens and place yourself in reality every once in a while... because not everybody in the United States are like that.

Then what did it show? Even if they said something we already knew, they must have showed something, right?

Pokemon Sunday does not exist solely for the purpose of showing Black/White information, unlike what certain posters here seem to think.
Not a single word about those games were said this episode at all.

I know. I was under the impression it was there to reveal information about Pokemon games in general.

We KNEW last week that we weren't getting any information today.

No, Pokemon Sunday does not exist to solely give out new game information. It's an entertainment program.

We KNEW last week that we weren't getting any information today.

No, Pokemon Sunday does not exist to solely give out new game information. It's an entertainment program.

If only... IF ONLY...

So do you know when the next episode is that will give info?

So do you know when the next episode is that will give info?

No, we don't know. All we can do is watch the previews. We're not getting anything next week either. I would imagine we'll get new information when CoroCoro comes around again.

We honestly don't know. If you want a guess, we will see possibly another silhouette in the Sunday before the next Coro Coro. (For them, that would be the June 13 one, and I may be pushing it there, as we will most likely have leaks of Coro Coro by then)

they did something in a jungle with the hgss safarizone and had finger-puppets of explorers walked em around on a small play-set blindfolded then sending a Ryhorn rc at the finger puppets

..What sort of child entertainment is that?

So nothing worth while happened on the show? Fine. We should have guessed known.

No, we don't know. All we can do is watch the previews. We're not getting anything next week either. I would imagine we'll get new information when CoroCoro comes around again.

Mid-Late June, inorite? That's an awfully long time. :\

..What sort of child entertainment is that?

So nothing worth while happened on the show? Fine. We should have guessed known.

Well, it might have been worthwhile to the kids watching the show. You know, the ones that care about Pokemon things other than B&W.

I took a look back, and the last time a Sunday came before the 15th, but was that close to it, they bumped it up to the Sunday before that, which meant the first Sunday in the month had a silhouette. (This was the Z silhouette) I will not totally expect this to happen, I could be wrong. We'll know in another week when the first June summary pops up.

Back
Top Bottom