• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

I dunno if they would ever add that. I dont really release the baby Pokemon either when I breed. Thats why I have hundreds of Hoppip in White. It seems a waste to just release them. Id give them away but it's a lot of Hoppip :l

As for LeafGreen, I really should get back to that game, I havent played it in forever and the last thing I did was get 9999 coins from the Game Corner( The result of boredom during a hurricane), might as well get a Porygon or something too.

I dunno if they would ever add that. I dont really release the baby Pokemon either when I breed. Thats why I have hundreds of Hoppip in White. It seems a waste to just release them. Id give them away but it's a lot of Hoppip :l

As for LeafGreen, I really should get back to that game, I havent played it in forever and the last thing I did was get 9999 coins from the Game Corner( The result of boredom during a hurricane), might as well get a Porygon or something too.

I never release my babies because, like you said, it seems like such a waste. I have tried trading them out, first for things I wanted, then as fodder, then in giveaways holding items. ANYTHING to get rid of them! xD And yet I'm still stuck with boxes upon boxes of babies. -sigh-

Man I remember making [read that as mostly buying] enough coins for a porygon in FireRed. I felt quit accomplished :D

I've been breeding Pokémon for Dream World abilities and useful natures so I have a lot of unused baby Pokémon in my boxes but I also think that releasing all of them would be wasteful. I plan to trade them or transfer them to Pokémon X and Y eventually. I remember in Red version playing the slots enough times to get a Porygon but I can't remember if I got a Porygon in LeafGreen version.

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed this? The Pokemon nurse just said happy birthday to me.

Has anyone else noticed this? The Pokemon nurse just said happy birthday to me.

i'm pretty sure that's a normal feature if it's indeed your bday according to your DS system.

Yes, but it's quite cool. I haven't noticed it before. Doesn't know when they first added this feature. It might have been there since DP, I don't know.

This might need to be moved to a different thread - couldn't figure out where to post it buuut....
I was wondering, is there any sort of app or something that functions as a Pokedex? I looked in iTunes under just the word Pokémon. Came up with - ugh - all kinds of messes and yet nothing all at once. I don't think there's anything really at all in there. I should check the mac app store, I find all kinds of goodies in there. But if anybody knows of something.

I like the idea of having the pokedex of course, I just hate having it right there IN my game. Its not convenient for me.

This animation - on page one, posted by AmethystGoblin a long, long time ago. First of all, thanks in advance for the nightmares LOL. Secondly, this is freakishly awesome!!! I'm strangely hypnotized and freaked out all at once. Who IS that?!

Last edited by a moderator:
This might need to be moved to a different thread - couldn't figure out where to post it buuut....
I was wondering, is there any sort of app or something that functions as a Pokedex? I looked in iTunes under just the word Pokémon. Came up with - ugh - all kinds of messes and yet nothing all at once. I don't think there's anything really at all in there. I should check the mac app store, I find all kinds of goodies in there. But if anybody knows of something.

I like the idea of having the pokedex of course, I just hate having it right there IN my game. Its not convenient for me.

There is an official pokédex app in iTunes (here) for $1.99. It only comes with the Unova pokémon, if you want all the other region's pokémon entries, you'll have to buy them for $5.99 per region's dex.

IIRC, there's also a version in the 3DS's eShop for generally the same prices (I've heard from a couple of people that the 3DS version is somewhat a better experience than the idevice version).

I've forgotten how difficult it can sometimes be to get a Legendary attached to you. I'm trying to Ribbon up a Palkia on Pearl so I can eventually transfer him to B2 and get him on my team but GAH! Trying to get the Footprint Ribbon has been a royal pain. He's at two hearts and that's it. I've fed him stat lowering Berries--I plan to EV train him on B2--given him massages and spa treatments, let him hold the Soothe Bell as I've run around Sinnoh and nothing.

He's one cranky Dragon, it seems.

I've forgotten how difficult it can sometimes be to get a Legendary attached to you. I'm trying to Ribbon up a Palkia on Pearl so I can eventually transfer him to B2 and get him on my team but GAH! Trying to get the Footprint Ribbon has been a royal pain. He's at two hearts and that's it. I've fed him stat lowering Berries--I plan to EV train him on B2--given him massages and spa treatments, let him hold the Soothe Bell as I've run around Sinnoh and nothing.

He's one cranky Dragon, it seems.

Maybe he just wants you to give him a little space. pfffffffffffttttt haaaaaaaa-okay i'll let myself out :T

Back
Top Bottom