• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post the weirdest rumors you've read

Dragon Trainer Jason

Master Dragon Trainer
Reaction score
I'll start it off

1-Talk to a certain person 100 times on R/B version and he'll say "Bayou Mother Died". Go back to your house and your mother will be dead. There will be a pokemon standing next to her named Pikaish. If you manage to beat it you'll capture it and your mother will revive. If not, you'll have to fight the ghost of your mother

2-Play the flute in the exact center of Saffron City and the three legendary birds and Mew will appear and fuse into Artizapmewtres. You'll get to fight it and try to capture it.(R/B versions I think)

3-Press A+B 100 times and you'll end up in a special area where you can capture all the legendaries and also catch Mewthree(G/S/C)

Second!

1-- If you go to the St. Anne (FR LG) for the first time, if you beat all of the trainers, then go to the "Most Bottomest" floor... You will have to fight a super power pokemon that no one has seen before. *sneeze* Then, if you beat it *picks nose* you go to Prof. Oak and he will update your pokedex to M.I.R.A.G.E mode. Then you can find wild: Bahoo, Kalemae, and Bonsly. *shows me a peice of paper with a bad version of a Bonsly on it* LOOKIE! I DREW IT!
This kid was, like, 5 years old, what an idiot...

1) Go into the Space Center over and over again--when the "100th launch" occurs, Deoxys will attack. You will have to board a rocket and launch.

2) The blocky barriers surrounding the routes in RGB can be broken, passing into a hidden world, e.g. grass on either side of Pallet Town.

Defeat the Elite 4 twenty times in RBY and a path by Cinnibar to the Orange Islands will open. Then you compete for 4 badges and enter the Orange League.
Sadly, when I first heard it, I fell for it.
And the rumor was started by this kid in my 5th grade class. If I ever see him again...

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom