• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preordering the Japan games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine arrived today afterall.=)
It was cool coming home to the package on the table. My mum signed for it.^-^

I wish air bubble had tracking but it doesnt :(
either way hopefully it will arrive by saturday (which would make it 8 days of shipping, 7 if you don't count sunday)

My game was waiting for me when I got home from work.
Bye bye Preordering the Japan games thread and good luck to those still waiting.

Ok now it had a Import scan in Louisville , can I expect it tomorrow?

Ok now it had a Import scan in Louisville , can I expect it tomorrow?
Yeah, I'd say so.

My game is STILL in Paris. :\

Sep 21, 2010 7:08 PM | Arrived at FedEx location | PARIS FR
Sep 21, 2010 5:00 AM | Shipment exception | PARIS FR | Delay beyond our control
Sep 21, 2010 2:21 AM | Arrived at FedEx location | PARIS FR

Oh well. I just hope it comes tomorrow.

Hope you get your game soon :)! According to UPS my game comes tomorrow!!

If anyone ordered Economy Air Bubble, did it already arrive?

Hm. Mine hasn't, either.

24 hours to ship my ass. :/ If it wasn't for the affiliation program, there'd be no chance in hell I'd buy from PlayAsia again.

The package should arrive quickly, as California is directly across the ocean.

It takes 3 days by UPS to recieve things from Play-Asia in Hong Kong to my house in Western Australia. Tracking info says that its in transit for delivery today.

Anyone got their airmail yet? And does the package still move on Sundays if it's outside the US like in china??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom