• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Noel Message Thread 11.1

Yep Zeems I got the glasses and hat ready for tommorrow night when that ball drop! (B4 she thinks of something else lol). eh too bad I probably won't be getting sauced though cuz imma chill at home with my fam this year. :cool:

It's really cold up here to like got dam lol. we bearly get alot of snow up here til Jan and Feb starts.

Yep Zeems I got the glasses and hat ready for tommorrow night when that ball drop! (B4 she thinks of something else lol). eh too bad I probably won't be getting sauced though cuz imma chill at home with my fam this year. :cool:

It's really cold up here to like got dam lol. we bearly get alot of snow up here til Jan and Feb starts.
terrell pls

It's nice to see your family again after a while. Have fun and drink! XD

The snowfall varies here, though we get most of it in late January.

snow? what is this sorcery

I mean...I won't get my fill until like February or March. (also hi)

PARMA! :D

True, Zeems! If I do drink I ain't messing with them heavy drinks hell no! lol. either way imma enjoy spending time with my fam. hopefully nothing tragic happens like last year.

*Looks at Parma with a big smile on my face* Hi! :)

Hey Terrell! Treasure your family on this upcoming event.

It seemed like yesterday 2014 came in, but now look. 2015 is almost here. Regarding this, I don't have anything planned.

THE WALLS WILL OOZE GREEN SLIME!?!?!?!?!?

Mmm...
attachment.php

Late riser~

Whoa, riser! Yeah...!

ACTUAL IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT DESERVES SOME LEVEL OF ATTENTION:

(important but not like scary important, good important)

We're considering opening a new RM thread with the start of 2015, like how we did with RM 10 last year. If you either support or are against this idea, please post in the A New RM For the New Year discussion in the RM Fanclub found here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/new-random-messages-thread-fanclub/

Also we're discussing potential names for the new thread, so even if you are opposed to opening a new thread but have an idea for what we can name RM 12, feel free to post your ideas there!

Wait... another year already coming..!!!

I'm older!!! NOOOO!!

It must be hurt as hell O.O

I've once accidentally step on pointy part of that green spiral masquito reppelent's holder.

T.T

Well I took it out, put pressure on it for a while. Then I wrapped it up and put an alcohol rag on it to keep it clean. Burned a lot at first but it's good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom