• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Remixed music / Music Discussion

That same person also posted this from the B2W2 game file: http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3114720.mp3

Sound familiar?

Wow, that sounds really cool! Any idea where in the game it's from?
.__.

It's the Hoenn Gym Leader Battle!

It's actually the trainer battle theme.

Yeah, since it's the trainer theme and not the Gym Leader battle theme, I wonder if it's maybe played somewhere other than the World Tournament. The Kanto GLs got a GL battle theme remix, after all...

Seems they're getting into vocal music now...both Homika's and Elesa's gym themes have singing.

Re: Remixed music

If you are talking about RGBY's champion theme, that is technically used, just in circunstances most players won't hear in-game.

Wait, it's actually used?

I'm glad they remixed the ORIGINAL Gym Leader theme and not the GSC Kanto one. I always thought that was better. I didn't like the FRLG remix, mainly because I don't like the RSE soundfront.

But, but, I loved the HGSS remix of it. :(

It was on a livestream of the game, so it's past that part now.

Sounds groovy though, women in the background going BOP BOP BOP YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ and stuff, sounds like a fashion show song basically.

Akuroma's theme.....holy crap that's good.

This game already has some of the best new music. Hope Iris has a spiffy new champion theme too.

Also, World Tournament Lobby theme reminds me a lot of the Hoenn Victory Road music. So great.

DEE! OH! GEE! EH! AR! ES!
DOGARS!

Oh man, that was amazing. I wonder how they're going to handle that one when the games are localised!

KAY-OH! EFF! EFF! EYE! EN! GEE!
KOFFING!

The gym's each having a different remix to correspond with their type of choice is such a cool idea. Listening to a livestream, Burgh's is super ominous and fits well with the cobweb-laden layout of his new pad. I hope this is something that can be incorporated in future generations from this point onward, and not an aspect they end up dropping.

I can't wait for the German version of this! The competetive battle scene will FINALLY have their very own anthem!

ES-EM-OH-GEH-OH-EN ! SMOGON!!!

Akuroma's theme.....holy crap that's good.

This game already has some of the best new music. Hope Iris has a spiffy new champion theme too.

Also, World Tournament Lobby theme reminds me a lot of the Hoenn Victory Road music. So great.

Where did you hear Akuroma's theme?

I, what, why GF why?! That Hoenn Trainer remix should be nowhere near the game, leave it the hell out of this! Its so amazing though. Complete nostalgia bomb, almost had tears in my eyes.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom