• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so adorable! So looks like its pretty late within the game?

They finally found Noivern's pre-evolution:

piMcoBQ.jpg

It's so cute!

I'm guessing it's somewhere near Victory Road or even in Victory Road itself. Noibat is pretty cute.

Noibat?
A bat evolves into a wyvern?

What nonsense is this?!

Time-based encounters are confirmed gone. It was stated in interview by Game Freak. Reason being that people do not have time for that anymore.

Yet GF thinks people have the time to grind a Goomy to Level 70 on a slow experience curve, and a Honedge to Level 60 on a medium-slow experience curve...

As it turns out, Noibat's found in the Victory Road. Also, it's a two stage line, there's only one space after this form.

Shuppet's line is 122-123 in the Mountain dex.

Time-based encounters are confirmed gone. It was stated in interview by Game Freak. Reason being that people do not have time for that anymore.

Pity, because it made certain Pokemon more challenging for me to catch, oh well...

They finally found Noivern's pre-evolution:

piMcoBQ.jpg

It's so cute!

This Pokémon is so muscular and strongly built that even a group of wrestlers could not make it budge an inch.
When Dustox flaps its wings, a fine dust is scattered all over. This dust is actually a powerful poison that will even make a pro wrestler sick. This Pokémon searches for food using its antennae like radar.
Its skin is very hard, so it is unhurt even if stepped on by sumo wrestlers. It smiles when transmitting electricity.

Are wrestlers the new Indian elephant?

Aegislash has one of the best dex entries ever. Seriously.

Noibat is so cute <3

With the new Noivern pre-evo, assuming a third legendary for the Xerneas/Yveltal/??? trio, we need at least 2 more pokes before we can finally put the whole "70 new pokemon" thing to death.

This Pokémon is so muscular and strongly built that even a group of wrestlers could not make it budge an inch.
When Dustox flaps its wings, a fine dust is scattered all over. This dust is actually a powerful poison that will even make a pro wrestler sick. This Pokémon searches for food using its antennae like radar.
Its skin is very hard, so it is unhurt even if stepped on by sumo wrestlers. It smiles when transmitting electricity.

Clearly there needs to be a wrestler elephant pokemon now. There's already a Luchador hawk so it would have to be some kind of MMA theme.

Finally Noivern's pre-evolved form has been sighted! Its so cute! Now hopefully there's still some Pokemon out there to be found, though it seems there's only about 35 or so spaces left in the Pokedex....Just hope there's at least 20 more out there.

Clearly there needs to be a wrestler elephant pokemon now. There's already a Luchador hawk so it would have to be some kind of MMA theme.

Now I'm imaging an elephant with Macho Man's hat and glasses charging at you yelling "Oooooh yeeeah!"

Woww.. Noibat it's really cool. It is just..mm..cute. I want one in my team. Much more cooler than its evolution.

By the way..the Gym leader are awsome..specially the Fairy Leader and the gorgeous Psychic one.
Ice Leader is great too.

Noibat is very cute. Glad to see Noivern has a pre-evo, I was beginning to worry it was a standalone.

it already basically proves the 70 thing wrong. or else there would be 0 new pokemon throughout victory road, the E4, the champion, and the post game. i dont see that being possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom