• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

September CoroCoro begins to leak: Pokémon, locations, Gym Leader featured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: September CoroCoro Begins to Leak: Scans slowly begin to appear

Why three colors and three terrain change though? There are four seasons.

There are two possibilities:

1. They left out the spring form and screenshot to reduce redundancy
or
2. The page is cut off at the top, meaning the 4th form is not shown as of yet.

The top part of the page was cut off, which was spring. Green Shikijika is summer, orange is autumn, and brown is winter, The pink one was cut off at the top for spring.

Yep, so the deer IS seasonal. I want to see starter evolutions, I can't wait!

I hope they start telling us the movepools of the starter (and perhaps others). I am curious to see what moves they can learn. Judging by the video clips from previous reports, it appears that the Grass- and Water-type starters all have some sort of signature move (the Grass-type has that leaf tornado thing, the name of which I forgot, while the Water-type has some sort of shell tossing attack). I hope they reveal that soon.

Winter: Water
Spring: Earth
Summer: Fire
Autumn: Air
Only the Shikijika, master of all four elements could stop Team Plasma, but when the world needed it most, it vanished!

You can still sort of see the spring picture. It's a nice touch.

Only the Shikijika, master of all four elements could stop Team Plasma, but when the world needed it most, it vanished!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Wow! Just.....wow!

:XD:
Pure winsauce epicosity!
I can't wait to find out what these pages are really saying.

You have won the thread. Congrats.

Be nice if that's how the types went.

This may sound racist, but when I first saw Aloe, I thought she was a Pokémon LOL.

She's Jynx's evolution.

Someone likes Avatar almost as much as me.

Re: September CoroCoro begins to leak: Gym Leader featured

Is this confirmation that BW will have actual seasons? I wonder if it will run on real-time seasons, or just alternate every few weeks?

The seasons change every month.

100 years later, a Mary-Sue in Sinnoh found a stupid freakin' reindeer and it turned out to be Shikijika! But she didn't recognize it, and captured it in a pokeball. And so team plasma took over the world. The end!

LMFAO.:lol:

Speakin' of, it's about freakin' time they come up with different Grass-type combos besides Grass/Poison. I think I might actually get this little bugger... depends on its stats and what it might evolve into 'n whatnot. I don't know where people got it's like an Eevee though, beings its form changes and not its type. If you ask me, it's a little more like Castform, but changes for the seasons instead of weather conditions.

September CoroCoro begins to leak: Pokémon, locations, Gym Leader featured

Scans from the recently leaked September issue of CoroCoro have been found on 2ch boards and on Twitter, revealing new Pokémon, and new information about already known characters.

Read more on Bulbanews

LMFAO.:lol:

Speakin' of, it's about freakin' time they come up with different Grass-type combos besides Grass/Poison. I think I might actually get this little bugger... depends on its stats and what it might evolve into 'n whatnot. I don't know where people got it's like an Eevee though, beings its form changes and not its type. If you ask me, it's a little more like Castform, but changes for the seasons instead of weather conditions.

Well they have Grass/Fighting, Grass/Ground, Grass/Flying and Grass/Ice.

If Shikijika evolves, I could see it being like Wormadam... gaining an additional type depending on the circumstances, but all four kinds being classed as the same Pokemon. That said... I'm not sure it will evolve. It just feels like a one-stage Pokemon to me.

So we have some new faces, some that we've seen before but got better confirmation, new Abilities, and the name of some towns (including the starting town), Gym Leaders, and new features. Overall, not bad. I just hope they reveal the movepools of some of them soon (or at least the starters).

It's odd to have a baby Pokemon that never grows up, though.

Hahahahaha, I was right! There is a Pokemon with four formes depending on the season! :spin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom