• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So what are you going to name/have you named Silver?

Re: So what are you going to name Silver?

I will just name him Silver because I am lame like that D:

I've always named my rivals "Fagballs," or "Doucher"

I feel the trend must continue. Also, seeing "Fagballs/Doucher wants to battle!" always makes me chuckle.

I'm probably going to give him my friend's name
because I use my real name for the playable character

n00b, fail, or soemthing like that.

Rachel.

I just will.

I always name my rivals after my crushes, so I will probably name my rival after my boyfriend :awww:

I always name my rivals after my crushes, so I will probably name my rival after my boyfriend :awww:

Aww, thats a nice act, I'm going to name mine Kronos, after the Greek Titan, one word, evil.

I'll name my rival Charlie.

I was going to name my moody but thats so old and original not to mention sad.

I'm considering naming Silver "Takichi" in HeartGold, and naming Lyra "Yoko," in tribute to "Yokotakichi," one of my favorite CDR songs of '09(and the only one I know from "Kusomisocore," which he doesn't sell overseas).
You laugh, I named Dawn "21" and Pearl "14" in Platinum, after the two best songs from "Red Randsel."
On the other hand, I might name Gold/Ethan "Johnny" and Silver "Jhonen" on SoulSilver.

I'm just gonna name him silver. That's just what I'm used to.

I'm now tempted to name him Antenna, because of his hair , he's similar to Athena. But probably he'll be plain old Silver or any of the Default names.

Last edited:

I guess I'll just call him Silver, good old Silver.. :')

I'm going to call him ??? just like I did in Silver. I knew nothing back then. :lol:

I totally just came up with what I'm gonna call him with the help of this thread. Kanon!

in reference to a certain Japanese bassist.

only because it's one letter off from this Kamon name he has.

I'll be calling the Rival "Trique" in both HeartGold and SoulSilver.
"Tri" from "triple" and "que" from "question mark". A reference to his original "???"-name. :3

Maybe I'll just call him "He". So it would say"He wants to battle!" I fail sooo much don't i?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom