• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Plasma

Wow, N is a Plasma member. Love the Bar they got, lightning and everything. I wonder, what part of Plasma is he?

N is following orders? And then gets crowned by the guy ordering him around?

That's... an interesting work relationship.

Plot twist after plot twist, now this is a game I can deal with.

Yes. I love it when games keep you guessing.

So, now that the games are out, what is Plasma's plot? All the guessing before this has me confused and I'd rather have a straightforward answer.

No matter have complicated the plot is, Plasma seems a little corny- nvr mind REALLY corny as knights. But i might not mind that if the plot is REALLY gripping. About as gripping as Team Aqua and Magma's plot. I hope Plasma does well...

So N is affiliated with team Plasma.

Wait, what? Where is this info coming from? Have you got the game from preorder now? If so, please tell me right away. I've been looking forward to this for months. If you have plot, TELL ME NOW!!!

Wait, what? Where is this info coming from? Have you got the game from preorder now? If so, please tell me right away. I've been looking forward to this for months. If you have plot, TELL ME NOW!!!

People on 2ch have gotten the copies early due to the fact online stores ship early, and have been taking pics with their names written on paper in them.

People on 2ch have gotten the copies early due to the fact online stores ship early, and have been taking pics with their names written on paper in them.

I know that. I was asking whether or not he personally has the game and if so, if he would share some plot with me. I'm so excited. I would have pre-ordered a Japanese game myself but I don't speak or read Japanese, which means that I must wait several more months before I can play. :bawl:

From what I've heard N is a Kawo-..

I mean, he pretends to be your friend as a tool to make you release your Pokemon. I will not say the main thing that is on my mind but..Interesting, if that is correct.

I love his VS sprite.

But, may I add, what is so special about you that attracts Plasma? Doesn't N meet you very early, thus it can't be that they know of a super strong kid or that you've been messing with their plans thus they take an interest in you.

Last edited:
My friend just called me and told me N was a part of team Plasma....

I told him I didn't want ANY spoilers. :|

Please tell me he's bad from the very beginning, and doesn't act like your friend....

No matter have complicated the plot is, Plasma seems a little corny- nvr mind REALLY corny as knights. But i might not mind that if the plot is REALLY gripping. About as gripping as Team Aqua and Magma's plot. I hope Plasma does well...

You're joking, right?

I don't mind if the grunts look corny, sense they are just (thunder) punching bags, so long as admins look cool, and they seem to.

So, it seems in end game you have to find the seven plasma sages. Why? I don't know. But the game says you need to.

Also, oddly, both legends seem to appear in this game. So I question whether TP is after them.

Spoiler alert, Ryuu. :(

I will not be spoiling anything. If you don't want to be spoiled, then you should not be in this section.

Last edited:
Oh, they're plasma sages? I didn't realise that.
I guess that makes sense though, with them being in the intro and all.

Does Plasma have any admins? I haven't heard anyone talk about them and GF didn't reveal any pre-release except for eyepatch guy.

So you have to continue the Plasma plot even post-E4?

Does Plasma have any admins? I haven't heard anyone talk about them and GF didn't reveal any pre-release except for eyepatch guy.

Geechisu (eyepatch guy) is an executive, which is the same as an admin.

Back
Top Bottom