• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Plasma

Other than the whole prophecy thing, this is actually... kind of ... deep.

At least, deeper than you would expect from a Pokemon story.

Is anyone else looking forward to pwning Geechisu after he manipulated N like that?

Other than the whole prophecy thing, this is actually... kind of ... deep.

At least, deeper than you would expect from a Pokemon story.

Is anyone else looking forward to pwning Geechisu after he manipulated N like that?

Yes.. what an asshole using hi sson like that... I think he just surpassed Giovanni as 'Worst Dad Ever' don't you think?

Apparently, Looker states that someone told him he saw a guy who looks like N riding a dragon in some place far away...

In before someone jumps the gun and claims it's evidence for RSEmales.

Yes.. what an asshole using hi sson like that... I think he just surpassed Giovanni as 'Worst Dad Ever' don't you think?

GAAH! I know I'm in the BW forum, and of course there's going to be spoilers, but can you at least put that statement in spoilers!? All I wanted to know was whether or not the Dark Trinity are actually ninjas!

Their last name is Harmonia? Now if they actually told us N's real name :/

Unless it is N.

Giovanni and Geechisu need to battle it out for "Father of the Year". Well, at least Geechisu was there...

Also, the N obviously stands for Nancy.

last names? in MY Pokemon?

impossible

almost no one has a last name
More like everyone's on a one-name basis since we have either just the first name, a name that can pass as a surname, a title + surname, a nickname or codename.

We only know Blue and Daisy's full names due to their grandfather who in the games is just simply known as Prof. Oak.

Giovanni and Geechisu need to battle it out for "Father of the Year". Well, at least Geechisu was there...

Also, the N obviously stands for Nancy.
Giovanni was there, up until he left Silver at 8-11 years of age (I think Silver's actually older than the HgSs protagonist)

I kind of have a feeling that, if they ever go the G/S route and do a direct sequel for Gen VI, we'll have the remaining members of Team Plasma who were really in for true reasons seeking out the next in line to replace N.

I kind of have a feeling that, if they ever go the G/S route and do a direct sequel for Gen VI, we'll have the remaining members of Team Plasma who were really in for true reasons seeking out the next in line to replace N.

As long as we don't visit Isshu, I don't care what they do for the next generation's evil team.

With all the knight themes and the like, I'm pulling for an area based off of the United Kingdom. Even had an idea for a War of the Roses-esque situation where we have two sets of Team Plasma, maybe representing the White Brother and the other of the Black Brother, trying to place their rightful heir on the throne of Plasma.

Giovanni was there, up until he left Silver at 8-11 years of age (I think Silver's actually older than the HgSs protagonist)

And wasn't geechisu barely there, I mean, all that N saw in his childhood were abused pokemon, so if you take that literaly that means that geechisu wasn't there... or am I wrong?

With all the knight themes and the like, I'm pulling for an area based off of the United Kingdom. Even had an idea for a War of the Roses-esque situation where we have two sets of Team Plasma, maybe representing the White Brother and the other of the Black Brother, trying to place their rightful heir on the throne of Plasma.
As a Brit. Yes. Hell Yes. (Although Red and White would make more sense).

As a Brit. Yes. Hell Yes. (Although Red and White would make more sense).

Only problem is you couldn't really use Red vs. White like it was in real life since they're both taken (although, Pokemon Pink Version would probably be the 3rd lol).

Only problem is you couldn't really use Red vs. White like it was in real life since they're both taken (although, Pokemon Pink Version would probably be the 3rd lol).
Pokémon Pink Version - The Good, The Bad and...the Fabulous.

Looking at Team Plasma, I'm wondering if Gen V used Western Society as a whole for the basis, as they look very European - and definitely British.

Back
Top Bottom