• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I sort of like it, although I prefer Espeon, Jolteon and Vaporeon as far as Eeveelutions go.
Lanturn

I love cats and in my opinion, we can never have enough cat Pokemon. But this one? Eh... it seems kind of like an attempt to recreate Meowth in Gen V, with the way it stands upright and quadrupedal at the same time. I much prefer its evolution. Though honestly, neither of them are the best cat Pokemon to me. They're just kind of meh. Though they're better than Purugly, at least, who ruined Glameow. ;~;

Here's my favorite catlike Pokemon - Espeon!

Absolutely love Espeon, always have and likely always will. Very pretty design, great learnset & stats when you learn how to use them to their fullest, and it gave me a huge appreciation for Magic Bounce (which is still presently my favorite ability). Hell, I'm actively training yet another one in BDSP as we speak. No doubt one of my all-time favorites.

As a follow-up: Umbreon?

I love it, though at this point nobody should be surprised. Umbreon's design is interesting and in my opinion very well-excecuted since, like a proper Dark-type, it gives off a bit of a sinister vibe yet still manages to be thoroughly adorable and elegant, like a proper Eeveelution, despite this.

Serperior

I love Serperior! I have fond memories of playing White version and being so excited when my Servine evolved into a cool grass snake!! To this day, it's still one of my favorite 'mons because it exudes such elegance and grace while also just being a very cool Pokemon. I also just loved using it in battle--hope it makes a return soon so I can do some battles with it in the new generation!! <3

How about Empoleon?:bulbaLove:

Interesting Mon, unique creature it's based off of, ugly design. Yet its shiny is pretty good. Though it does have a great ability in Dazzling, which gives it some useful utility. And it introduced the very interesting move Psychic Fangs to the franchise.

Kadabra

Ugly, like many middle-stage Pokemon, although I like its evolved form.
Goodra

My favorite pseudo legendary and one of my favorite dragon-types. It just looks so sweet and huggable (despite being a bit messy). I always did find it kind of weird that it was a pure dragon-type though. Dragon/Water or Dragon/Poison feels like they would have been more suitable. I mean the Pokemon can even learn multiple moves of both types, and in Kalos Goomy is found in a wet, swampy area. It's still a great Pokemon though, 10/10 would hug again.

Speaking of Kalosian dragon-types, Noivern

Back
Top Bottom