• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, you yell at me and whenever Mizzleflan says that, I never hear crap.

Freaking conspiracy, that's what it is.

I'm not logged on when Mizzleflan does it, and I'd say the same to him, too.

That still doesn't explain it.

So basically you're saying, if someone does something that's against the rules, a regular user can't link to the rules or something?

Yeah, that makes friggin' sense.

We have a report button. Minimodding can confuse some of the newer users as to who exactly is staff around here.

Below your avatar. See the little
report.gif
button? That's a report button.

(It may look different depending on what skin you use.)

I intentionally sat out the second twilight movie (after choosing to watch it to see what all the fuss was about).

I have achieved Superhero status.

We have a report button. Minimodding can confuse some of the newer users as to who exactly is staff around here.

There are problems with mini-modding, but that's not one of them. You know, with the italicized and bolded names and all.

In my opinion minimodding should be an offense to avoid "don't tell me what to do" discussions in all kind of threads.

Because those that commit mini-moderating aren't moderators, they are regular users; not their place to be passing authoritative judgement. <_>

Though I wouldn't mind having a minion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom