• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Two new moderators join the Fun and Games team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouffalant Herdier

Comfort ghost
Reaction score
Hello, everyone.

I have news regarding the Fun and Games sub-forum. Recently, @Fynx; stepped down as this section's head, and I am honored to be appointed as her replacement. I hope to keep the forum running as efficiently as she did.

Also, I'm pleased to announce that we have two new moderators joining the Fun and Games team: @Kurloz Makara; and @SummerRose; who I'm sure many of you are familiar with already.

We look forward to their contributions to the sub-forum, as well as making it a fun place for everyone.

Let's give them both a warm welcome!

Congrats, you two! Wish you both luck on your new positions! ^_^

wooooo, new overlords!

Cap, remember, don't eat the yellow snow :|

@SummerRose; @Kurloz Makara;

You two need banhammers :p

Banhammer.png

I wish you the best of luck, comrades ;)

Congrats to @Bouffalant Herdier; as well! I'm sure you'll do great work to make the subforum a fun place for everyone :)

Congrats guys! Good luck on your new positions...

For me, there's always next time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom