• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Voltron Mafia ~ Endgame (Crashing Back to Earth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 - Rise of Voltron
Okay, this doesn't seem to be getting me anything like I was hoping it would. We really need more than like less than half the game talking here.

UNVOTE: noworry
VOTE: @Pika_pika42

Hello, it seems like you're generally more active than this. I realize there's not a ton going on right now, but any thoughts?
Vote: FinalArcadia
for dropping a second vote on the nono
I'm assuming this is a serious vote and not a joke, but to be sure, is that right?

[VOTE]: Space

How are things out in the exosphere? Been a long time since I saw you around.

Hey, not much just drifting outer space and all that. It has been a while, hope everything been ok for you earthlings

Okay, this doesn't seem to be getting me anything like I was hoping it would. We really need more than like less than half the game talking here.

What were you thinking would happen?

I'm just gonna... idk

Vote: @noworry

I don't wanna just add another (1) vote, seems like that would be pretty pointless

[QUOTE="Space, post: 6592371, member: 85760"What were you thinking would happen?
[/QUOTE]

Actually this was pretty dumb to ask (since you probably were looking for more activity) so nvm

Actually this was pretty dumb to ask (since you probably were looking for more activity) so nvm
I was looking for activity, yeah. I'm not a fan of the long chain of joke votes that tend to happen on D1 so I figured I'd throw my vote on with one that was already placed and hope for something useful to get said to avoid that entirely (either by noworry or someone reacting to it). But if noworry hasn't responded back yet, I kinda have my doubts she will at this point, at least this phase.

Hey, not much just drifting outer space and all that. It has been a while, hope everything been ok for you earthlings

What were you thinking would happen?

I'm just gonna... idk

Vote: @noworry

I don't wanna just add another (1) vote, seems like that would be pretty pointless
Just got home (I did say I’d be busy travelling, guys).

Anyway, you’re actually still just adding to a (1) as FinalArcadia unvoted. Any other reasons you voted me?

Anyway, you’re actually still just adding to a (1) as FinalArcadia unvoted. Any other reasons you voted me?

No I meant there would be 2 total votes on you. Me + AussieEvee's vote. The only reason I'm voting you is basically an attempt to get something moving (in a way similar to FinalArcadia's aim) There's nothing to go off of at this point in time & basically I just feel better adding a vote to someone who already has a vote on them rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom