• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Warrior Cats Mafia [ENDGAME - The Dark Forest and AlaskaPigeon wins!] [8.15.12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 9 - The Final Stand] [8.15.12]

4. Don't play against your win condition or put friendship before the game. Have a reason to form each alliance.

4. Don't play against your win condition or put friendship before the game. Have a reason to form each alliance.

Oookaayy. Going to purge those now.

(And yet I actually did read the rules... how do I keep breaking them!?)

Vote: @Gotpika;

We'll end this quickly, then.

Last edited:

It is time to end this... charade.

Vote: Gotpika.

It was nice playing with you. But this must come to an end. The puppet's strings must be cut off.

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [ENDGAME - Dark Forest and AlaskaPigeon win] [8.15.12]

Brambleclaw was having regrets.

As he looked across the forest he had once called his own, he wanted to leap back to it. He wanted to sacrifice himself so that his Clanmates could live on, even though he had decided to side with his brother and father.

So it was with great pain he padded across the clearing, looking at the pale ginger warrior. "I'm sorry," he murmured under his breath. The apology was carried quietly and lost in the howling winds, and with a ferocious snarl, Brambleclaw lunged at the cat he loved.

Gotpika,

squirrelflight_by_linncastillan-d3ey0ql.png

You are Squirrelflight!

Hot-tempered and snarky, you are Firestar’s daughter and one of the protagonists of the second series. You have an extremely close bond with your sister Leafpool, going as far as feeling pain when she’s hurt. You would never be able to forget each other, so you know who your sister is. You may converse with Leafpool in this QuickTopic.

You are allied with the Forest. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Gotpika was lynched. He was allied with the Forest.

There was absolutely no circumstance in which the forest would win. Terrified, the remaining cats shrunk together, eyes flashing with horror and pain. The dark warriors advanced slowly, unsheathing their claws. The brave Clan cats tried to fight them off, but to no avail.

One cat rushed up to her fallen sister, touching her nose gently to the fallen warrior's flank.

Her eyes were flashing with an anger completely unlike her calm and soothing personality. "You... did this to my sister!" she yowled, turning straight towards Brambleclaw. She advanced on the brown tabby, snarling fiercely. Being a medicine cat, she had not had very much formal training.

Brambleclaw dodged her swipe and countered fiercely, slamming Leafpool to the ground with his strong paws. He leapt and sunk his teeth into her throat, going for the death bite.

Well, it has to be done.

VeloJello,

leafpool_by_athousandpaws-d3cix9k.png

You are Leafpool!

Clan: ThunderClan

Calm and collected, you are Firestar’s daughter and one of the protagonists of the second series. You have an extremely close bond with your sister Squirrelflight, going as far as feeling pain when she’s hurt. You would never be able to forget each other, so you know who your sister is. You may converse with Squirrelflight in this QuickTopic.
slas

VeloJello was killed in the endgame. She was allied with the Forest.

The tortoiseshell she-cat had been way too much trouble for the forest. She had almost exposed Darkstripe back when she was a kit, and now she had to go. Now.

Brambleclaw hesitated, but Brokenstar leaped forward and sunk his teeth into Sorreltail's fur. She twisted, batting at his face with unsheathed claws, slashing his ear open. Hissing in frustration, Brokenstar tackled Sorreltail to the ground and sunk his teeth into her throat.

Soulmaster,

Sorreltail_of_Thunderclan_by_CloverRainShadowSky.jpg

You are Sorreltail!

Bouncy and fun, you are one of the younger cats in ThunderClan. When you were a kitten, you snuck out after Darkstripe and saw his secret meeting with the leader of ShadowClan. He caught you spying on him and fed you poisonous deathberries to shut you up, but Graystripe saw him and rescued you. After waking up, you were able to tell the Clan about Darkstripe's treachery. When you are killed, you will reveal the person who killed you regardless of alignment.

Soulmaster was killed in the endgame. He was allied with the Forest.

With all the major threats eliminated, the forest was in a disarray. Cats were running everywhere screeching, completely lost without there leaders. At the crest of the hill, Brokenstar and Brambleclaw sat quietly. In memory of the fallen dark heroes, they would build a new, giant Clan - one that they would control completely.

Brokenstar cast one last glance at the shadowy, twisted trees of the Dark Forest. Now he would walk in sunlight, as powerful as ever.

"This is for you, Raggedstar," he growled under his breath. His mother had never loved him and had pushed him aside carelessly, and it was his father that cared about him and trained him to be a strong warrior and eventually appointed him deputy.

He had killed his father, of course. Power came before family.

Brokenstar turned his sights towards the horizon, where the sun was just beginning to rise, setting the sky on fire.

A new era of eternal darkness was about to begin.

Neon Borealis,

Brokenstar-warrior-cats-of-the-clans-10331779-382-288.jpg

You are Brokenstar!

Clan: ShadowClan

You are the main antagonist of the first Warriors book. You are responsible from driving WindClan away from their home so you can have more hunting space, and you start training kittens to fight at four months old (the warrior code says they must be six months old to begin training). You even started stealing kittens from ThunderClan, but you were stopped by Firestar and his posse and were taken prisoner by ThunderClan. You were blinded by the claws of another cat, and you cannot see, but you are menacing enough to silence someone for a whole phase. At night, you may PM America* "Day X - Silence: Name" or post "Silence: Name" in the mafia QT.

You are allied with the Dark Forest. Equal the Forest's number to win.

Neon Borealis has won the game. He was allied with the Dark Forest.

For Brambleclaw, victory was bittersweet. Many of the cats he loved were dead, including his mate Squirrelflight.

He finally had power. He could do whatever he pleased. But was that enough?

The wind of a new day ruffled Brambleclaw's fur, and he let out a deep sigh. There was no going back now. What's done is done, and one cannot simply change the past.

But you can shape the future.

Thunder Lord Z,

Brambleclaw.bmp

You are Brambleclaw!

You are the son of the malicious Tigerstar, though you chose not to follow in his pawsteps. You try to do the best for your Clan and you're a very strong and loyal warrior. However, every time Firestar looks at you he just can't shake how much you look like Tigerstar - if you happen to be checked by the name cop, you will show up mafia.

You are allied with the Forest. You win when all threats are eliminated. You have been converted and are allied with the Dark Forest. You win when you equal the Forest's number.

Thunder Lord Z has won the game. He was sided with the Dark Forest.

The Place of No Stars - Warriors Mafia (Mafia QuickTopic)
Firestar's Daughters - Warriors Masons (Mason QuickTopic)
Cave of Silent Echoes (Ryuutakeshi, Neonsands, Scarlet Enchantress, Rayne*, and Thunder Lord Z)

It is now the ENDGAME. The Dark Forest won! Congratulations to Neon Borealis, Thunder Lord Z, and AlaskaPigeon for winning.

no survey pls we all know I was a terrible host xD

Last edited:

:< Well good job Mafia and just sad my role was useless.
And America I think you did really well, for a first timer at least.

... Outstanding.

I had this whole speech that I sent to Gotpika, too - last night, I was silenced. Good game, regardless!

A miller role that got converted? XD classic.

A miller that got turned mafia... wow... that's irony for you.

I actualy can't believe that I made it to the end. Being my first time being mafia I though I'd get lynched for sure by day 2-3.

I guess I got really lucky.

With that, I gotta say... I really liked being mafia. Even with all the stress it comes with. It was a nice change of pace from being a townie.
I guess I'm better as a villain than as a hero.

And now, quoting Ryuutakeshi:
So sorry to lie and backstab you all, but you know how it is. Nothing personal, only business.

With that, I congratulate the town on being well-played.

That is how I feel about this game (A strange feeling of reverse dejavu... kinda weird). Good game to all of you.

And finally, since I promised Final I'd do this in the off chance that I won:

tumblr_m7u890kru91rbihg5o1_500.gif

I dedicate this win to you my friend.

Last edited:
good job dark forest! but regular forest, why didn't you go after Thunder Lord Z instead of Gotpika? did you not see his post saying he was the one that was converted?

whatever. i'm surprised i lasted as long as i did, and i got rid of a mafia while i was at it. good game peoples!

hmmm, someone must have deleted it :/ we ll it was huge string of spoilers, then Z saying he was the one converted.

hmmm, someone must have deleted it :/ we ll it was huge string of spoilers, then Z saying he was the one converted.

I've actually seen more spoilers in a row like that, believe it or not. On the other hand, if they didn't exist the game wouldn't have been such a crapshoot, so good for me. (As a matter of fact, increasing the probability of a crapshoot was the reason those existed. They worked a little too well.) The thing was deleted an hour after it was posted because I'm not allowed to "play against my win condition".

...I still cannot believe I've won. I mean, it was a good game and all, but...

Now that the game is over, I have to point out that everything I did fit the role of Brambleclaw Bramblestar, thank you very much! like nothing else.

For example:

"THUNDER LORD Z [Bramblestar] is suspicious at first, then earns the trust of THE TOWN [ThunderClan] after taking someone out. THUNDER LORD Z is then enticed to the dark side by AXLE HELIOS [Hawkfrost]. After a long stage of tribulations, THUNDER LORD Z decides to admit her current state of affairs and effectively joins the good side. THUNDER LORD Z gets away with this."

Last edited:
Great game and great ending. Most ironically, right after Sour said
Well, you said it yourself: You have never played against him; he's the kind of mafia player that has at least 5 alliances by day 2. I almost 100% sure you were contacted by him last night and that's why you're defending him. Is nothing new for Rayne* to be quite active so I can't really call on his alliance based on that. I would also like to point out that I had the chance to vote Victini, something I would have done if I were mafia. I don't think Victini is mafia, just an easy prey.

I remembered: "oh yeah, I used to do that didn't I?" XD

And then I started the Cave of Silent Echoes.

The Plan:

What started as a simple strategy to make one connection at a time turned out to be a massive network of contacting the right persons.

It was actually working quite beautifully and the team that was assembled was perhaps the best chance of town pulling a victory of any sort. I mean we had hardcore fans, two cops a doctor and mafia vets. However, the only down side is that every time I found a new member I could trust, the mafia killed someone I just established trust with. So our group never really had more than 3 people at a time :/

I just got a check on Neonsands and Neonsands had checked Ryuu but that meeting was premature as mafia killed @Neonsands; that very next phase XP

The real clincher was when we were going to do a protect-reveal strategy. I was hoping my low thread activity would provide enough smokescreen for me to stay out of the radar and I could do my flavor checks every night (but looking over your mafia logs I see I was under the gun pretty much the whole game so that was a bad assumption XD). After that I was going to pass the roles off to Ryuu and have him lead the charge while @Scarlet Enchantress; protected him. (and keep Octy silent to keep the limelight off her being a threat) What I didn't count on was Octy's protection failing on Ryuu due to his ability the first time we put this into play. And the multiple silencing definitely didn't help :S

So I give props to mafia for hitting hard where it counted. Whether you knew it or not, you definitely struck down the right targets at the right time. Had we got an inch in, I feel like this would have been a whole different game, but you guys seriously shined and I have to give credit for that.

I'm pleased my suspicions on Sour and @Axle Helios; were on the spot from early on though I don't think I could have predicted @Neon Borealis; as easily, even toward the end game. For your first mafia role I think you played it brilliantly (especially that silencing ;P)

Also your game played really smooth @America*; You definitely did homage to the characters and I think their roles were, in the end, pretty spot on. (though I still think Whitestorm's role would have gone better for another medicine cat, maybe like Mothwing since they're always gathering items and she'd fit in nicely with the other characters in this period)

Thanks to everyone on the team. We tried our best.

And I don't know what the true intent was behind the spoiler @Thunder Lord Z; though you have my major respect if you did it for what I think you were trying to aim for. Thanks for that.

Now that the game is over, I have to point out that everything I did fit the role of Brambleclaw Bramblestar, thank you very much! like nothing else.

For example:

"THUNDER LORD Z [Bramblestar] is suspicious at first, then earns the trust of THE TOWN [ThunderClan] after taking someone out. THUNDER LORD Z is then enticed to the dark side by AXLE HELIOS [Hawkfrost]. After a long stage of tribulations, THUNDER LORD Z decides to admit her current state of affairs and effectively joins the good side. THUNDER LORD Z gets away with this."

X3 No kidding. At least you didn't have to reenact the scene where Firestar is caught in a bear trap while facing down Hawkfrost.

I think this might intrest you @Ryuutakeshi;

Actually Vicky (the lead Erin Hunter) once gave Brambleclaw an interesting line in 'After Sunset.' In it he feared for his future, and the future of the clan that he may one day lead Thunderclan the way his father (Tigerstar) so tyrannically wanted to. He ominously said "I will destroy the Clan from the inside out." A lot of fans feel there was a missed opportunity since nothing really escalates out of this, though there's lots of places for fans to go now that
Brambleclaw is the new leader of Thunderclan
. I say fans because I think Vicky has said there won't be any more arcs set in the modern day period so it's all up to pure interpretation now. This can be one of those times.

And I love the nod with the ending @America*; it's awesome you kept him in character even if the killing Squirrel thing was tragic, though it's probably something 'evil' Bramble would do. (SquirrelxBramble is my favorite ship :( )

Oh gosh, that sounds like such a Sith Lord set up for Warriors, going to the Dark Side of the Forest and all XD

OKAY TEXT WALL DONE.

Great game everyone.

Last edited:
It was nice to see the old Bulbaclan back together for the game :) That's really where my enjoyment, however short it was, came from in this game.

It was nice to see the old Bulbaclan back together for the game :) That's really where my enjoyment, however short it was, came from in this game.

Aye, indeed it was Hawkfire.

We were an awesome team for the brief stint we had even it it petered out in a turn or two. I'm just glad we were able to make it work, if only for a moment! [It was a pretty epic team]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom