• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

646 words today... And it's still nameless, I should think up some name for it - it's strange how Word asks "Do you want to save the changes in the document 'He was a fool and he knew it'?"
What is the overall premise of your story? That might help you figure out the title.

I'm expanding on the Pokemon Centers. The Pokemon Centers will have a kitchen area where older trainers (teenagers and adults) can help young trainers cook food, prepare meals and make recipes for thier pokemon and themselves. Occasionally, Nurse Joy could help. The Pokemon Center will have a playroom, bathroom, a few food and drink kisoks (similar to the cafes in Alola and Galar).

If the Pokemon Center has a single story, there will be automatic doors to the right end that leads to a room with five doors lined up (simliar to the basement and top floor escalators from past games). Since Wi-fi Plaza, Wi-fi Club and other features from past games doesn't translate to story form very well, they will turn into local hangouts.

Some pokemon centers will have unique features, similar to Lavaridge where they have a hot spring.

I'm expanding on the Pokemon Centers. The Pokemon Centers will have a kitchen area where older trainers (teenagers and adults) can help young trainers cook food, prepare meals and make recipes for thier pokemon and themselves. Occasionally, Nurse Joy could help. The Pokemon Center will have a playroom, bathroom, a few food and drink kisoks (similar to the cafes in Alola and Galar).

If the Pokemon Center has a single story, there will be automatic doors to the right end that leads to a room with five doors lined up (simliar to the basement and top floor escalators from past games). Since Wi-fi Plaza, Wi-fi Club and other features from past games doesn't translate to story form very well, they will turn into local hangouts.

Some pokemon centers will have unique features, similar to Lavaridge where they have a hot spring.
I mean, is that not how the Pokemon Centers in the anime worked?

Wrote some of the second part of the Gracefulshipping twoshot (In the echo of the ocean/In the hunting of the wind). I ended up realizing that I'm going to have to apply Greek grammar rules of plural nouns to Japanese Pokémon names because of the way an in universe dialect works. Might work for Lovecus if the "us" becomes "os". Is that allowed?

Wrote another page for aigad chapter 8 and covered all of the third memory last night, and did some more plotting for the crackfic today and drew myself a literal plotline just to gauge what events take place where. So far I have about three to four events planned for each area, though it’s really only major story beats and character meetings and is kinda barebones otherwise.

About one and a half pages of more outlining for the crackfic, and then by some stroke of managing to get my ass to do shit I basically finished aigad chapter 8 part 3 with another 6 pages, bridging the gap between memory 3 and the ending and somehow having the progression make sense (for now at least). Of course the chapter still has a pretty large gap which I call a big chunk of part 2 and a tiny bit of the beginning of part 3, but whatever. At least the important part’s over with.

678 words today. Entire scene is 1084 words, so about 1400 words including the scene I need to connect to, so I guess it ended up not as short altogether than I thought it might be. Might be adding more to the later scene, but I'll worry about that later.

Back
Top Bottom