• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want in Gen 6?

1. Probably more tougher group of bug and normal type Pokemon (which they did a good job on Gen V)
2. A Water/Fighting starter and a Grass/Dark starter
3. A new evolution for Torkoal, Jynx, and Weezing :p!!!!
4. Probably having 6 move slots instead of just 4
5. A post-game story

That is all ......

I don't think they would change the number of moves. It's like the number of Pokémon in your party.

how about a story-line to follow the "finish the league" plot and perhaps playing a little bit of your childhood years, instead of this "Watching T.V. and enter the world" stuff, that way we meet characters, ad feel their feelings. and perhaps a moral choice system?

These are in no particular order. Spoiler'd for size.
1: Poison super effective against Water

2: Play Coins to buy stuff

3: Maybe a total update to OoT3D style graphics and viewpoint No they need to stay with the sprites. Go play COL or XD

4: "Training Center" Arena for training Pokemon. You choose the level of Pokemon to fight. (1-10, 40-50, etc.)

5: Maybe some sort of minigame that boosts EVs.

6: Dark/Psychic Girafarig evo "Girrupt" or something

7: Minimal customization. Skin tone, hair color, clothing colors, hat or no hat. The only thing I see them doing is the ability to just change your clothes color

8: Clothing changes with seasons. Jacket or no jacket, Shorts or jeans, etc. I would like to see your clothes change over seasons.

9: Sibling rival of the opposite gender

10: Rematching Gym Leaders. One for every day of the week, except the first/last.

Joke: Kilt. 'nuff said.
Comments are in bold in the spoiler.

You can go to sinnoh, johto, hoeen or Unova. after your comepete the main story

To add to my previous comment:

"HM Doll," a Key Item that you can "teach" 4 HMs to (but only 4, so that the game isn't "too easy," and if you want it to forget an HM you still have to take it to the Move Deleter)
Hummingbird and dolphin Pokemon xD

I would like Eggs to stack in the Daycare, and to have the option of picking up more than 1 at a time.

I have another idea. Bug/Dark mosquito, with a special ability that powers up "biting" moves like Bite, Crunch, Bug Bite, Fire Fang, etc.

Also Ferreon and Phanteon.

It'd be nice to have a Champion with a specialty again. I really like those, and I hope they'll bring them back.

And a Rock-type Elite Four member.

^^A Champion with a specialty would be nice. Blue, Cynthia and Alder all use various types and Lance Steven and Wallace each specialize. So were even right now. I wouldn't mind seeing a Champion that specialized in Fire types myself.

1. Young main villain. I loved the idea of N being the King of Team Plasma, not some middle-aged man. Even though Ghetsis was behind everything, N holds the title as their leader. A young leader of the crime syndicate is LOLZ

2. Another Gym with double/triple battle leaders. Tate and Liza from Hoenn are probably the only ones until now. While we had the triplets in BW, we were only able to battle one of them.

3. Diverse conversation choices, not just Yes or no.

4. Actual pokemon food for restoring HP and certain stats. We could make them like poffins. For example, chips for restoring HP and curing paralysis at the same time.

5. Hawt character designs XDD

1. Young main villain. I loved the idea of N being the King of Team Plasma, not some middle-aged man. Even though Ghetsis was behind everything, N holds the title as their leader. A young leader of the crime syndicate is LOLZ

2. Another Gym with double/triple battle leaders. Tate and Liza from Hoenn are probably the only ones until now. While we had the triplets in BW, we were only able to battle one of them.

3. Diverse conversation choices, not just Yes or no.

4. Actual pokemon food for restoring HP and certain stats. We could make them like poffins. For example, chips for restoring HP and curing paralysis at the same time.

5. Hawt character designs XDD

Haha u r genius !! I'd love another double/triple battle leader.

These are in no particular order. Spoiler'd for size.
1: Poison super effective against Water

2: Play Coins to buy stuff

3: Maybe a total update to OoT3D style graphics and viewpoint

4: "Training Center" Arena for training Pokemon. You choose the level of Pokemon to fight. (1-10, 40-50, etc.)

5: Maybe some sort of minigame that boosts EVs.

6: Dark/Psychic Girafarig evo "Girrupt" or something

7: Minimal customization. Skin tone, hair color, clothing colors, hat or no hat.

8: Clothing changes with seasons. Jacket or no jacket, Shorts or jeans, etc.

9: Sibling rival of the opposite gender

10: Rematching Gym Leaders. One for every day of the week, except the first/last.

Joke: Kilt. 'nuff said.

Water actually should be SE agianst Poison Water delutes poison making it weaker so if they make Poison SE to Water it has to be the other way around as well... and leader rematches are for 3rd versions and remakes...

I want them to keep the level jump in trainers after the Elite 4, but I also want them to have a place where you can face some extremely powerful pokemon. (Pokemon in their 70's)

Last edited:
Maybe a Normal Gym based on a dance studio? Lots of mirrors, dancing trainers, and a leader that does ballet?

I don't know, just randomly popped into my head.

Maybe a Normal Gym based on a dance studio? Lots of mirrors, dancing trainers, and a leader that does ballet?

I don't know, just randomly popped into my head.

Sounds good.

To add to that, if there were to be an event for Meloetta in Gen VI - or just somewhere to teach her the move that changes her Forme - it could be done by someone in there, or maybe even the Gym Leader.

A bit random, but I would like new Pokédex entries for the old Pokémon. Rewording the old information was never fun.

A bit random, but I would like new Pokédex entries for the old Pokémon. Rewording the old information was never fun.

Yes, and entries that make good sense. Some of the old ones are just weird- like if Shedinja steals your soul when you look into its back, THEN WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AS A TRAINER??? YOU'RE LOOKING IT IN THE BACK!!!!

This is rather minor, but I'd like to see the battle text done in the style of Stadium 2 (i.e. "Magikarp's EXPLOSION!" rather than "Magikarp used EXPLOSION!")

If only because it makes no sense to me with the normal text. It's as if the phrase "Magikarp used EXPLOSION!" means Magikarp is using an Explosion item as opposed to '"Magikarp's EXPLOSION!",' which shows that Magikarp is EXPLODE-ing.

Though I hope they don't reuse the awful "Pidgeot's WING ATTACK attack!"

Back
Top Bottom