• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want in Gen 6?

Now, has there ever been a gym with lots of fake walls? That would be awesome, and a possible addition to the Dark Kabuki Gym.

And I'd like an Ice gym that doesn't have that cliche thing where you slide all over the ice. It's getting old. However, this will probably not change, knowing Game Freak.

You mean like the Fuchsia gym? It had invisible walls, but I'm not sure what you mean by "fake" walls. LOL

^^ I mean walls that look like they're there but aren't, or walls that don't look like they're there but are.

Kind of like the Distortion World.

^^ I mean walls that look like they're there but aren't, or walls that don't look like they're there but are.

Kind of like the Distortion World.

Yeah, there are walls in the Fuchsia gym that aren't visible to the naked eyes but are actually there. But yeah, I agree! We should get one that has walls that seems to exist, but really doesn't.

My god. This is a bit tricky to type! Haha

^^ Incredulously complicated. Hee hee hee.

Yeah, there are walls in the Fuchsia gym that aren't visible to the naked eyes but are actually there. But yeah, I agree! We should get one that has walls that seems to exist, but really doesn't.

My god. This is a bit tricky to type! Haha

...Walls that are illusions?
Would that be the easier way to say it? :D

^^ YES thank you. Illusion walls.

I'd like backwards trading instead of just transfering. Just like gen II with gen I I always thought that feature was really cool but now it is gone. I think it would be an interesting feature brought back.

TM's to stay reusable.

Most definitely.

And I want some kind of "Egg-pocket" where you can keep the Pokemon Eggs so you don't need to go to a PC all the time while breeding.

- Mystery Pokemon. In other words Pokemon we don't know are in the game so we are surprised to run into them. I know ignoring spoilers is the best solution but wouldn't it be cool if there were some added incentive to catching Pokemon?

It's a great idea, but with the fans' tendency to get all the information on Pokemon in the game straight off the ROM as soon as it comes out, it's not likely to happen. Either Gamefreak has to get really good at hiding data in the ROM or the fandom has to stop with the ROM thing. Actually, I would like to see that - a Pokemon whose data is hidden on the ROM so that even after the fans get all the data they can find we can still be surprised it exists. But I have no idea how feasible that would be.

- Character customization.
- Sixteen gyms, one of each type. You only have to beat eight to fight the E4, and the other eight are optional.
- Every single-stage Pokemon without an evolution should get one.
- More kinds of weather. (Acid rain, hurricane, tornado, etc.)
- Dark/Fighting/Psychic starters.
- Higher chance of catching shinies.
- Potions have a certain number of doses, so you don't have to buy them as often.
- A BF/GF, as in RSE but more hardcore.
- An evil team with credible goals, or no team at all.
- No HMs! All Water-type can swim, all Flying-types can fly, etc.
- Bring back Cycling Road, but with cars!
- Pokeathlon, Musical and Contests!
- A Poke Ball made specifically for catching legendaries. (Only works on legendaries, in a tier between Ultra Ball and Master Ball.)
- Less discreet storyline. Pokemon and humans explicitly die or are injured. (Tsk, tsk. Evil team.)
- Maybe you can choose a class of character when you start, Dragon Quest style. (E.g., you can be a miner. You start out with a Rock-type, ten 'Balls that are good at catching Rock-types...)
- Get rid of OHKOs. Yuck.
- Certain types are made more powerful by certain terrain.
- To support the above, terrain-changing moves.
- Make the game for 3DS, Wii or WiiU!
- Update all of the Pokemon's SFX. Get rid of those horrible GB squeals.
- Make the graphics crispier with 3DS/Wii capabilites.
- Tweak battles so that they look like Pokemon Battle Revolution.
- Make an optional "Duel Mode" where you can play as your favorite Pokemon and dish it out fighting-game style. (Dragon Ball, Super Smash Bros., etc.)
- Instead of keeping the owner of one version from catching version-exclusive Pokemon from the other version, change the storyline between games.
- Also, quit with the two versions. Just make one solid title.
- Finally, E4. Make them harder. Maybe each room could be huge, with items lying around, Trainers (or maybe even Gym Leaders) to face, tough obstacles and such, before facing the actual E4. In return, heal Pokemon after each level or let you leave between E4s.

Besides everything I said before, I want them to give us access to an Eevee in every game.

^^ Unlikely, but so so cool.

I can imagine a Dark Gym Leader telling you "Welcome to Hell."

More romance between the main character and secondary characters. Bianca obviously had a thing for the main character, and I think that was kinda cute.

^^ Really? Huh? She did? Is the dialogue different if you play as Hilbert? Because I didn't see much and I was playing as Hilda.

Romance wouldn't be too bad though, there hasnt been a lot of that. Two gym leaders or something...

^^ Really? Huh? She did? Is the dialogue different if you play as Hilbert? Because I didn't see much and I was playing as Hilda.

Romance wouldn't be too bad though, there hasnt been a lot of that. Two gym leaders or something...

Well... Aloe was married and for some reason I keep on thinking Jasmine and Volkner had a thing XD but I don't know about romance it's aimed for kids...

^^ I don't really see romance for the PC. For the older characters, maybe.

Maybe not sure though I just want a Dark Gym DAMN IT!!! though at least Unova gave us a Dragon Ground and Bug gyms at least.

And it will have a Electric and Water gym of course maybe just maybe another Poison gym.

^^ Yeah Poison's good. We only had one gym for that (even though there were two leaders) and one elite four.

There were still only two poison trainers and they were related anyway.

I'd love an item that causes Trick/Wonder/Magic Room to last 8 turns instead of 5.

Back
Top Bottom