• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want in Gen 6?

^^Ooh. That... actually sounds really useful. And maybe another one that is for attacking moves that does the same thing.

i would also like to see a challing elite 4 like it used to be in Gen I like Lorelei's lapras who wouldn't faint even after I used thunder with zapdos or her jynx damn her it was so difficult but challenging and therefore better

A bit more complex storyline, not anything too twisted. But I'd like to have a chance of making choices during the storyline, which would then affect the story somehow. They promised something like that already for B/W, but we didn't have pretty much anything. I'd love to see a lot of some side quests too, I can't believe games like Pokémon don't have side quests! They would perfectly suit for Pokémon; help a farmer to get rid of a swarm of Beedrill, search a little girl's Eevee etc.

^^ I don't know, maybe there'd be things for you to jump on?

I'd like better barriers. Better excuses. I mean, in BW they're just putting up road cones, for Arceus' sake!

^^ Yes, that's why I said "I don't know."

I guess they could overhaul the system and get rid of auto-jump...

-A tropical jungle
-Less caves
-Less forests
-An Ice-type move that could cause a burn
-A cybernetic or robotic Pokémon(not like Porygon)
-A Ghost/Fighting-type Pokémon
-A Dragon/Poison-type Pokémon

-A tropical jungle
-Less caves
-Less forests

Jungle, agreed. There's been a lack of this in pokémon, even Hoenn didn't feature this. I'd say more caves and more forests, but make them more optional, and make the mandatory longer, with more variation in pokémon. I disagree with an ice-type move causing a burn, I can see the logic, but a frostbite isn't the same as a burn. It's better to have a status move that just freezes pokémon, that's long overdue if you ask me, even though it could be potentially "dangerous". I could like a more robotic pokémon, bit I feel that the cybernetic thing would be too similar. As for the rest, why not. I wouldn't really mind some new creative typings.

^^ Really? Huh? She did? Is the dialogue different if you play as Hilbert? Because I didn't see much and I was playing as Hilda.

Romance wouldn't be too bad though, there hasnt been a lot of that. Two gym leaders or something...

Well, it was hinted at.

Well... Aloe was married and for some reason I keep on thinking Jasmine and Volkner had a thing XD but I don't know about romance it's aimed for kids...

Gen IV had a man that wanted to abolish emotions, destroy the universe, and create his own for himself. Gen I and II had people stealing everything they could get their hands on from other people. Children don't really deal with those issues from day to day - they would with romance.

I'd like a Dragon/Bug Pokemon.

I was darned sure that Flygon was supposed to be said dual-type, but no.
And then when Haxorus was first revealed I was sure he was supposed to be one, but no.

Last edited:
^^ It would be a fascinating idea. I want one right now. Too bad for Flygon. I'd also like to see Fighting/Flying. They could've done it with Braviary, but they didn't.

I'd like a Dragon/Bug Pokemon.

I was darned sure that Flygon was supposed to be said dual-type, but no.
And then when Haxorus was first revealed I was sure he was supposed to be one, but no.

My favourite type, combined with the most badass type in the game? Do want.

-A tropical jungle
-Less caves
-Less forests

Already exists. A move called Ice Burn was programmed into Gen 5 as one of Kyurem's potential signature moves. The other one is Freeze Shock.

^^ For some reason that makes me think of Heatran swimming...

In all seriousness, a Water/Fire and a Grass/Fire would be just plain awesome.

^^ Ahahahaha! Stinging nettle! Pure genius!

Back
Top Bottom