• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Foods Can't You Stand?

Bananas... heheh I've always had a horrible phobia of them. I just can't stand the smell and its existense and stuff. I used to cry when someone tried to touch me with one and it has earned me a lot of ridicule with close friends and family lol

Jalapeños. I was told they were spicy, but they turned out to be bitter. And then I got this horrible tingling sensation all over the back of my tongue, which made me gag. Yeech. I also can't stand the smell of pickles.

Any kind of fishes.

I hate those bones.

also I dislike eating ....anything that's disgusting in general.

Melon and hot cinnamon:dead::dead:. My dentist DOES NOT understand that:boom:! Once I had to have a mold made of my teeth and the only flavor of paste was HOT CINNAMON:bawl:! They filled my mouth with tons of it! Another I had to get fluoride painted on my teeth and the only flavor left was MELON:bawl:! I hate anything with those HORRIBLE flavors:complain:!

Bananas, Beansprouts, Tomatoes........

Carrots.

Yes Carrots.

And sweet main course meals. I can't eat sweet meaty foods or anything. I don't like a large majority of Japanese foods because of this.

(i cant eat chicken but the smell is horrible and i dont like it either oops heathen'd myself)

Water chestnuts.

Ugh. Disgusting texture.

Also, beets.

Cantelope! And seafood. And sloppy joes, for some reason. And grilled cheese. ...guess I'm a bit picky xD

- Artichokes. The problem is that they're an ingredient in many Lebanese dishes. Luckily my family is very understanding and tries to keep the artichokes to a minimum.
- Mashed potatoes. They look like mold. How do people eat them?
- RedBull. It made me sick. And it's nothing but sugar. At least Coke and Pepsi taste like they're from Earth.
- Squash. I think I'm allergic to it anyway. I ate squash soup and got really sick.
- Water chestnuts. Blech.
- Wonder Bread. It's not real bread. IT'S NOT! The advertising is misleading. Real bread tastes good. This doesn't.
- Kid Cuisine. It tastes like ice. I do eat Healty Choice and other adult frozen meals, though it's still far from the taste of real food. (I do like frozen pizza, though.)
- Egg rolls. They taste icky.
- French toast. I just don't like how it tastes.
- Certain flavours of Pop-Tarts. Mostly not the fruity or chocolatey flavours, though.
- Manwich. It's sh*t in a can. No wonder why Maggie on The Simpsons wouldn't eat it!
- Corned beef. I do eat other forms of beef, but corned beef is gross.

I really hate spinach and olives. I'm pretty tolerant when it comes to new foods, I like to try new things, but those two have always grossed me out no matter how many times I try them.

Broccoli, asparagus, beets, tomatoes (on salads, not on sandwiches, strangely enough), squash are the biggies for me. Blech. Fruits, on the other hand, I love. Gimme some fresh pineapple, watermelon, or any other fruit in a salad, and I'll go to town. Cantelope is great, by the way.

I'm not a fan of most kinds of fish, but tuna and cod are bearable. Apart from that, I can't stand pickles, olives, kiwi, pork, blueberries, and most kinds of curry. I'm not a big fan of spicy food at all, so you can rule off most Indian and Chinese take-away.

I can't stand mushrooms and hate it when Mom feels the need to fry them up. They stink up the whole house to the point where I would like to throw up.

cant stand spicy foods and i can not eat Vegan meat or tofu. i need Real meat and tofu reminds me of eating Unvulcanized tires. ick

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom