• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What made you smile today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pariah

Reaction score
You see, people need to laugh once in a while and its always a good idea to share that happiness with us.

Today I would like to thank @CommanderPigg for making me giggle with her introduction for Bulgarden Idol 2.0.

[video=youtube;5ca2taBCMSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ca2taBCMSM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

So, tell me. What made you laugh/smile/happy/lol today?

To the mods: I made my research and din't find a thread like this, but if there is one please make what you must with this one, same goes if this belongs somewhere else.

A-Aw ;___;

Well...knowing that I made someone smile makes me smile...*is bricked for corniness*
But on a related note, I was really happy to hear some of the entries for Bulba Idol today. Everyone is so talented.

CommanderPigg's video also made me happy... yesterday if that counts (which is when I saw it). I admit, I couldn't wash that smile off of my face for a while XDDD

Anyways, fooling around on Terraria with my boyfriend put a smile on my face today. I kept making the most idiotic mistakes, like throwing torches rather than actually using them. Pshaw. Well, that's how you learn. :p It was really fun to see his reactions at all the dumb little mistakes I made, lol.

I've watched Commander's video like three times now and I love it XD, it's awesome.

Mmm... I smiled today when my sister brought me ice cream =D! (Your right, SC, there isn't a thread quite like this--I'm glad you made on =)! )

The Jigglypuff in those weird scene change things during that Pokémon vacation bit before the first movie. Rollin' around and singing... Oh man, I laughed so hard ='D

Listening to "Monster" by Paramore. Almost any song they do for a movie soundtrack ends up great, and I end up loving it. So, yes, a simple song made me smile today.

Talking to the lady in FR/LG that's obsessed with big Heracross.

"Hera, hera, HERACROSS!
Big and shiny, it's the bug boss!
Love it, need it, HERACROSS!"

I was playing Animal Crossing for the first time in three months, and seeing that nobody moved and the pure nostalgia of seeing my town again put a smile on my face.

Playing Pokémon Platinum for the first time in months.

Realizing that Deathly Hallows premieres tomorrow.

Skyping--I smiled the entire walk home afterward, I probably looked like an idiot XD

Accidentally dropping my brother's dinner on the floor and just putting it straight back onto his plate when he wasn't looking.

I saw some Advance Generation episodes today, it made me smile since I would wake up every saturday morning to watch that show before soccer games and then go to my friends houses, man those were the days...

Steve running... sorta... it was more of flailing/galloping but it was excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom