• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

It keeps alternating between the music in Goldenrod City and Route 34, in Pokemon SoulSilver Version, since I'm hatching eggs and just biking back and forth between the two areas, hahah.

"Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zepplin.

Been listening to it for several hours now. Not sure why.

I've had Riot by Three Days Grace stuck in my head for awhile now. I have no clue when it got in there.

It's Not Over just randomly popped into my head. Um.... But I can't remember who sings it.... Three Doors Down? Three Days Grace? Someone like that.

It's Not Over just randomly popped into my head. Um.... But I can't remember who sings it.... Three Doors Down? Three Days Grace? Someone like that.
Could be a different song of the same name, but would the artist in question be Daughtry?

As for me, If Everyone Cared by Nickelback.

Could be a different song of the same name, but would the artist in question be Daughtry?

As for me, If Everyone Cared by Nickelback.

No, wait, you're right! Why was I thinking Three Doors Down? Yup, it's Daughtry. XD Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom