• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Lately when I have time, it cycles between FFXII and Tales of the Abyss.

Wii: Zelda TP
DS: Kirby Squeak Squad
GCN: SSBM and NBA Live '06

That's pretty much it right now. :p

GCN: Zelda TP (Except I am away from my Gamecube right now so I haven't got to play it for weeks. :-()

DS: Animal Crossing WW/Super Princess Peach
GBA: Pokémon Pinball RS

LOZ: TP
Phoenix Wright 2
PMD red
Evil Genius
Half Life 2

Basically, a lot of games.

I've beaten Twilight Princess and have been going around collecting the missing heart pieces before heading into the Cave of Ordeals.

I'm also playing Super Mario 64 on the Virtual Console. I think I have close to 90 stars at the moment.

I'm now playing the Dawn of War games on the PC (if you haven't get them now they are easily some of the best real time strategy games ever!)
But I'm still playing LOZ Twilight Princess to finish all the collections, even thougfh I've completed the main game(buy this game also.)

Switching between FFIII (stuck at the Tower of Owen) and trying to level up in GX: Spirit Caller so I can get some of the neater E-Heroes.

LOZ: Twilight Princess
Red Steel (WTF is with the bad reviews? ASS KICKIN GAME!)

I got fed up with Resident Evil 3 (so frickin' hard!), so I'm playing my way through Super Mario Sunshine (which is also hard, but not annoyingly so). I've got about 58 Shines so far.

ugh, you too? that game IS freakin' hard.

Right now I've been jamming on Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for PS2, in particular Street Fighter 3 Third Strike. I don't really bother with Hyper Street Fighter II too much because they screwed up Vega's Super Turbo mode to the point where he's almost unplayable.

I've also been playing (more like finishing) Final Fantasy Tactics on the side.

Have you done the plattforming parts? Those caused me so much stress, lol.

Lesse...

Games I'm currently playing:

Metal Saga
Megaman ZX
Elite Beat Agents
Super Robot Taisen
Disgaea 2
Devil May Cry
Shin Megami Tensei

Game's I'm stuck at the end of and probably will continue to be far beyond the end of time:

Digital Devil Saga 2
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
God Hand
Dragon Quest 8
Suikoden V

Just bought Diddy Kong Racing DS.
The adventure mode is giving me cancer, but I HEAR the online is redeeming. :/

Edit: It is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom