• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Yeah, my Super Luigi fic didn't get added yet either. Are you ever going to update the thread again? :/

Yes, I am going to update it. I've just been so busy with mid-year exams and other school things lately I haven't had the time. I'll get around to it tonight or tomorrow when I have some free time for the first time in a few weeks.

If I cut my hair short, my face looks super fat. I kind of have to wear my hair longer than shoulder-length. That's fine, though - even though I live in a desert and it's getting to be summer time, it still feels really light after I got it cut last month.

When we're speaking of hair and stuff. I feel like I'm the only person in the world who actually looks good - great - on school photos. Everyone I know have these horrible photos where something (or everything) went wrong, but for me - well, the best photo of me in existence is a school photo :p How're you guys' experiences with school photos?

Last edited:
Same here, actually, my best photos are from my senior year of high school, though that's partially because my mom hated what the girls had to wear for the photo, so she made me retake my photos at Walmart. xP

Not all of my school photos were any good since I have trouble making a proper (fake) smile. They just look unnatural. Then again, I'm not very fond having taken photos of me to begin with.

I had one good school ID card photo, and it was when I ignored the guy who told me not to smile. It looked far better than usual. School photos tend to look okay too. But yeah, I hate having my photo taken. There aren't many of me around.

For me, it depends. Sometimes I don't mind having my picture taken, sometimes I do. xP

Got my mane cut today as well! The shaggy look is not good for me.

Anyone here old enough to remember bowl cuts? XD

I don't know, it has a lot to do with confidence, in my case. At some photos, I turn out perfectly fine and in others completely ugly. I don't really know, to be honest. I like to think that the camera doesn't quite capture the beauty of my face, though. xD

unrepentantAuthor; that's really nice! I hoep everything's okay (by the looks of it, they are/will be. i guess simply getting out of school must be great).

Not so great apparently. Sorry for the falsity in that post - I was mistaken about my ability to get online. More on this later...

Have I missed anything much?

Not really. We talked a bit about D&D, my birthday was a few days ago, then we started talking about the Pokemon anime and now we're on to hair and photos. Hope things get better for you soon.

Speaking of photos...I definitely don't miss the days of school photos. Mine always turned out terrible - especially the one on my college ID card. I look stoned out of my ass. I blame the fact that the ID pictures were the absolute last thing that was done over the two-day orientation; combine walking around campus in high 90's/low 100's (Fahrenheit) weather with decent-at-best sleep in strange beds, then another day of walking around campus and finally getting our pictures taken. We were all hot, sweaty, and tired - didn't exactly make for a good picture.

Well, just finished my judging for the Awards.

I helped judge the Expansion and Alternate categories, some really great stories this time around!

Im excited to announce the winners next week!

Well, just finished my judging for the Awards.

I helped judge the Expansion and Alternate categories, some really great stories this time around!

Im excited to announce the winners next week!

You just gave me butterflies in my tummy. I'm nervous now. xP

Back
Top Bottom